No announcement yet.

I met this girl in my gym last (year)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus christ, we're actually getting live updates from the date

'I can't wait until i tell the boxing lounge guys that i totaly owned the date'

Comment

What this breezy look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
        tell her "Someday I'll be taking another girl in this place and we'll hold hands"

if she says "what?"

you say "yeah i'll tell her the story of our first date and she'll call u mommy"

smooth

Comment

can u post some god damn pic. i want to know if we're not wasting time here.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Real time date update: Im just leaving restaurant with her. The conversation flowed pretty well and I made her laugh thoughout. Out...
            Did you use any of the advice that you got here?

Comment

Alright guys give Bostongay a break.

Comment

Operation Boxingscene Date night: Success.

Without going in too much detail (I'm a gentleman as you know), I complimented her when appropriate, I let her do a lot of the talking, I made her lol and the convo flowed, for the most part, pretty effortlessly. I had a few awkward moments in the beginning but I recovered nicely and put in a performance even Floyd Mayweather would be impressed by...

Comment

Without going in too much detail (I'm a gentleman as you know), I complimented her when appropriate, I let her do a lot of the talking, I made her lol and the convo flowed, for the most part, pretty effortlessly. I had a few awkward moments in the beginning but I recovered nicely and put in a performance even Floyd Mayweather would be impressed by...
                  You made her ' lol '?

Comment

Green K coming your way when I'm able

Just out of curiosity where did you go on your date and will you be getting another one?
                    Last edited by Rapid Counter; 01-18-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Congrats.

Floyd would be impressed? Did you savagely beat her down infront of some children? :wave

Comment

Working...
                      X