No announcement yet.

I have never seen a fan base not accept a loss as much as the wilder/ldbc crew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
    Their entire cultural identity was hit with the equivalent of the death star superlaser when Fury beat up their boy
    You’re just projecting and it’s completely transparent. To prove the point, I guarantee you’re not a white man of Irish descent from the U.K. like fury is. You’re some dirty piece of s**t from a stock of people who haven’t accomplished anything in boxing and probably not in anything else either. You’re not even white lol. You just hate the American black man who you’ve seen dominating all your life lol.

I couldn’t care less about Wilder. I’ve been posting here since 2012 and I doubt that I’ve ever posted about wilder whether positively or negatively before he lost when he was on his KO streak. The fact is tho, there’s been evidence put forth that shows that something was up with fury’s glove and y’all can run around denying it while trying to troll black American fans who are calling this out but it just proves the point that non black boxing fans are racist. No glove with a fist all the way in it would flap like that and that’s coupled with the photo/video evidence of fury’s knuckles being visible through the lacing. Then there’s already an example of him being caught trying to fight with an illegal glove. Again, I couldn’t care less that wilder lost the fight but nobody’s going to convince me that we as black Americans can’t call out clear evidence that suggests foul play simply because non black American fans won’t to celebrate seeing a black American lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      You’re just projecting and it’s completely transparent. To prove the point, I guarantee you’re not a white man of Irish descent from the U.K. like fury is. You’re some dirty piece of s**t from a stock of people who haven’t accomplished anything in boxing and probably not in anything else either. You’re not even white lol. You just hate the American black man who you’ve seen dominating all your life lol.

I couldn’t care less about Wilder. I’ve been posting here since 2012 and I doubt that I’ve ever posted about wilder whether positively or negatively before he lost when he was on his KO streak. The fact is tho, there’s been evidence put forth that shows that something was up with fury’s glove and y’all can run around denying it while trying to troll black American fans who are calling this out but it just proves the point that non black boxing fans are racist. No glove with a fist all the way in it would flap like that and that’s coupled with the photo/video evidence of fury’s knuckles being visible through the lacing. Then there’s already an example of him being caught trying to fight with an illegal glove. Again, I couldn’t care less that wilder lost the fight but nobody’s going to convince me that we as black Americans can’t call out clear evidence that suggests foul play simply because non black American fans won’t to celebrate seeing a black American lose.
      False. The English have had their share of stars from white to black to mixed. If you assume the guy is racist then he’d always be mocking any boxers non white. Brits dont care about the NBA or NFL heavy, their saturation comes from other premier sports on that side of the world. Beckham, AJ, etc... nothing to do with racism.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

That's worst than Wilder/LDBC and their imaginary excuses they been pulling outta their ass.
        So the evidence of fury’s glove flapping when he threw the left hand and the pics of his knuckles being visible through the lacing cane out of somebody’s ass? Are you saying those pics and videos have been doctored?

Comment

Don't forget poison. I've heard a couple of these embarrassing goons talking about how team Fury poisoned Wilder before the fight. I dont even think they noticed only the LDBC sheep are running with their BS. Ive seen other Wilder fans begging them to stop or even mocking them.

I've called wilder and his fan base a full on excuse making machine for years now. This sillyness is nothing new to me.

Comment

Racist ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              False. The English have had their share of stars from white to black to mixed. If you assume the guy is racist then he’d always be mocking any boxers non white. Brits dont care about the NBA or NFL heavy, their saturation comes from other premier sports on that side of the world. Beckham, AJ, etc... nothing to do with racism.
              Please lol. The history of U.K./British boxing sucks. They’re best fighter is Lennox and he grew up and was trained as an amateur in Canada. Brits don’t even claim Lennox like that. I remember them saying he was more Canadian.
              Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Racist ^^^
              Nah you’re just a coward. A pussC who thinks that blacks should just sit back and take it. Nah not me.
              Last edited by Goldie; 03-15-2020, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                I have never seen a fan base not accept a loss as much as the wilder/ldbc crew

Like seriously

I think we should somehow change the records that wilder won

Ever single day these ldbc lot are crying and whinging, making you stuff hoping it will stick

They can’t accept the fact the better man won and wilder lost

Costume
                Gloves
                Wraps
                Cement
                Shoe slipped
                Broken arm
                Bad shoulder
                The farmer

The list goes on and on

Even after pac lost the excuses were not this bad, this has really taken it on another level

These wilder fans sleep thinking about fury winning and how it can’t be possible it happened, so they wake up to get on here to type up some new stuff

Show some class and get a job you bums
                ... people are free to express themselves...

... and even hold fanatical stances...

... that's how it always goes...

Comment

wilder didn't just get beat. he got out muscled out punched out fought out maneuvered . Fury had more endurance boxing IQ as he savagely beat and embarrassed wilder in ALL phases of the game

Comment

Please lol. The history of U.K./British boxing sucks. They’re best fighter is Lennox and he grew up and was trained as an amateur in Canada. Brits don’t even claim Lennox like that. I remember them saying he was more Canadian.

Nah you’re just a coward. A pussC who thinks that blacks should just sit back and take it. Nah not me.
                    That's it let it all out, let that racism flow out of you you'll feel better soon

Comment

Originally posted by Opti500 View Post
                      Fury cheated and won't never get respected, case close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut8qGejLtXE&t=921s
                      Fury will never be respected by black supremacists for making white history during black history month

Comment

Working...
                      X