• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    'Javi and 'Wraps both beat cops now.
    Wraps too?
    Congrats to them.
    If you keep it up, you will probably be next Koba.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      You fit the mold of who they usually choose.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Wraps too?
        Congrats to them.
        If you keep it up, you will probably be next Koba.
        Ha ha - got my hands full enough with the Pick 'em, man. Ms Koba gonna be running off with the postman if I spend any more time on here... well, maybe less there's some £s in it.

You still not gonna be playing this year, man?

Comment

Ha ha - got my hands full enough with the Pick 'em, man. Ms Koba gonna be running off with the postman if I spend any more time on here... well, maybe less there's some £s in it.

You still not gonna be playing this year, man?
          Red - True. I heard you gotta be a bum(spend 8 hours per day on here) to be considered for be a mod.

Green - what's the format looking like?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Red - True. I heard you gotta be a bum(spend 8 hours per day on here) to be considered for be a mod.

Green - what's the format looking like?
            There's a discussion thread up, and I thought I had some quite nice ideas for changes but honestly most people seemed fairly happy with the way it was. Changed the points split from 20/5/5 to 20/10/10 and might tinker with the underdog multiplier. Gonna figure a way to add in a points sweepstake for those who want to join in and gonna figure out some way of setting up some kind of mass notification system for reminders and to poll the guys for what fights they want.. that's about it though.

Probably gonna be around the same number of fights as last year though Ima try to minimise the number of triples... probably poll the players a little more regularly about what fights they want to if I can get this group set up.. and maybe throw in the odd curveball fight too that maybe ain't so mainstream.

Just put up a Pick 'Em for Uzcategui - Plant so if you want in now's the time, man... hell, you can always drop out later.

Comment

There's a discussion thread up, and I thought I had some quite nice ideas for changes but honestly most people seemed fairly happy with the way it was. Changed the points split from 20/5/5 to 20/10/10 and might tinker with the underdog multiplier. Gonna figure a way to add in a points sweepstake for those who want to join in and gonna figure out some way of setting up some kind of mass notification system for reminders and to poll the guys for what fights they want.. that's about it though.

Probably gonna be around the same number of fights as last year though Ima try to minimise the number of triples... probably poll the players a little more regularly about what fights they want to if I can get this group set up.. and maybe throw in the odd curveball fight too that maybe ain't so mainstream.

Just put up a Pick 'Em for Uzcategui - Plant so if you want in now's the time, man... hell, you can always drop out later.
              I will look at it.

Comment

Some had Haney as the prospect of the year. Friday night will tell all.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Haney should win based off how I see Ndogeni fighting.

Comment

Came across this clip. Shakur bettered Haney in this sparring.

Comment

Curious to see if Ndongeni has anything to offer in this one

Comment

Working...
                      X