Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk To Fight Ortiz Or Povetkin Next After Miller And Parker Rejected Offer To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting match up's...i am very feel

Comment

Usyk would be getting Povetkin the right time. Nice fight.

Comment

Big BALLS on Usyk if he jumps in with either of these guys, really like the Povetkin fight stylistically

Comment

Miller and Parker don't want to fight him. Maybe the money offer wasn't that good or maybe they know how fast and skillful Usyk is. I think Usyk can beat all the heavyweights. Usyk will probably be a lean 220 pound heavyweight and that's plenty heavy enough for a skilled boxer to the heavyweight champion. It's 10 pounds heavier than the prime Ali and as heavy as Tyson, Foreman and Wilder. you don't need to weigh 250 pounds to be the heavyweight champion if you are fast and skillful with a good chin and stamina and a high punch output like Usyk.

Comment

Not surprised Miller didn't want it, he won't be stepping up and fighting anyone decent as long as he has a chance of fighting AJ and cashing out.

Parker still needs to rebuild a loss to Usyk would end his career at the top level and set him back for years, better he takes his time to retool before stepping up to top level again.

Ballsy move by Usyk if he debuts at heavy vs either Ortiz or Povetkin. I think Ortiz is the easier fight with his poor ability to cut off the ring, if Scott can take him the distance and Kaufmann take him late then Usyk should be able to give him problems.

Povetkin has the style to get to Usyk and make him engage more than Ortiz could. But if Usyk can take it beyond 6 rounds he will likely outpoint a fading Povetkin.

Comment

Will prove how overrate ortiz is on these forums.

Comment

Povetkin vs Ortiz is a fantastic fight too.. I'd love to see it. Povetkin beats Ortiz IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                  Ortiz would smash Usyk.
                  Pick on Povetkin dude is shot now.
                  Ortiz only name victory is powder puff puncher bryant jennings.
                  Povetkin on the other hand is a proven olympic and world champion.
                  Ortiz has won nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
                    Not surprised Miller didn't want it, he won't be stepping up and fighting anyone decent as long as he has a chance of fighting AJ and cashing out.

Parker still needs to rebuild a loss to Usyk would end his career at the top level and set him back for years, better he takes his time to retool before stepping up to top level again.

Ballsy move by Usyk if he debuts at heavy vs either Ortiz or Povetkin. I think Ortiz is the easier fight with his poor ability to cut off the ring, if Scott can take him the distance and Kaufmann take him late then Usyk should be able to give him problems.

Povetkin has the style to get to Usyk and make him engage more than Ortiz could. But if Usyk can take it beyond 6 rounds he will likely outpoint a fading Povetkin.
                    yep spot on...povetkin is a techically sound fighter with powerful combinations...as i said if usyk gets past him and manages to either take his shots or clearly beats him on points....he will be a force to look out for

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      interesting match up's...i am very feel
                      I am very feel also larry....green k on its way

Comment

Working...
                      X