Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: We offered Wilder, minimum guarantee+PPV and rematch on america. no ans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We already have many wilder guys who don't want the undisputed. Let's assume AJ was ducking before, now hez already out with even far better deal, venue, date, PPV upside and a rematch in the US. What's else does he need to do for the fight to happen?

Maybe donate the whole purse to wilder I guess.
    It's now clear who don't want the fight and I will not tolerate any nuisance who comes to the forum to right:

Eddie sperm, Eddie is a snake, Eddie didn't want the fight, Eddie is a slave master etc and all that rubbish.

If am Eddie, If they reject this deal and refuse to meet, some nigqas think wilder /fury 2 will not end, I will where else he will run too. Maybe then AJ will no longer be interested in the undisputed then we all will face the media challenge and dancing around cos that's where wilder will definitely run to and no one will care at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
      AJ needs to leave Hearn.
      smiles, how can you leave a winning and working formula? Is that how you do your business?

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Joshua said he'd still fight Wilder even if Wilder somehow lost.
        yeah, by then AJ will be undisputed and wilder will get less than $10mil offer give or take cos he will have nothing.

Comment

Eddie not only needs to make a fight between AJ and Wilder, but do so in a way that will make others want to do business with Matchroom as it's image has been tarnished a bit with the earlier Wilder negotiations
          Last edited by Cybervato74; 12-22-2018, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Uh... Because he already said he's rematching Fury. I know this is only a boxing forum but are there seriously people who have a hard time wrapping their heads around that?
            Apparently so. I think the humor lies in them acting as if the rematch wasn't talked about before Tyson and Wilder fought. It's like people wake up every day forgetting what happened the previous day

Comment

This was an interview before the Wilder/Fury Draw.

Comment

Uh... Because he already said he's rematching Fury. I know this is only a boxing forum but are there seriously people who have a hard time wrapping their heads around that?
                It takes a bit of intelligence before someone can wrap their head around something. AJ fans have such tunnel vision it is crazy.

Hearn reminds me of a pathetic politician, who thinks if he repeats crap often enough, people will believe it even if it isn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  This was an interview before the Wilder/Fury Draw.
                  Thanks for that. Was literally just about to moan about Hearn considering he'd said they'll discuss in private this time in order to get things done rather than just posture in public.

Turns out just need to moan at OP for recycling a video that's from October.

Comment

right? you can offer me whatever the hell I want when I'm committed elsewhere. What you offer me when I'm available is what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      right? you can offer me whatever the hell I want when I'm committed elsewhere. What you offer me when I'm available is what matters.
                      The interview was from BEFORE the first Fury/Wilder fight. Hearn said they offered a guaranteed purse, plus a percentage split of PPV plus a rematch in the U.S even if AJ won in the UK.

But Finkel wasn’t interested even in meeting Hearn to discuss a deal.

Make of that what you will, I couldn’t care less but it sure sounds like Winkel doesn’t want Wilder anywhere near AJ.

All I want to see is Wilder/AJ for all the marbles, a rematch if needed, then the top dog fights Fury (who would be even sharper after a couple more fights) to cement the undisputed champion who would hold every belt and every made up title.
                      Last edited by NorvernRob; 12-22-2018, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X