Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously good information I've always wondered how the little hole in the wall boxing gyms survived

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
      Seriously good information I've always wondered how the little hole in the wall boxing gyms survived
      99% of them are state funded and incorporated as non-profit or are sponsor/ad driven.

I'm curious how Fernando Vargas's gym is doing. I know from word of mouth that he originally set his gym up with contracts like the hipster strip mall gyms where you have to commit to a certain amount of time to even be a member. Thats not going to sit well with real fighters especially real amateur fighters. Curious if he still does that.

Comment

• Every time I go looking for new reviews, these crack me up the most. Hasn't been any new reviews in weeks but that makes sense since there hasn't been anyone coming to the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          I've spent my entire life in Boxing gyms. I know all about how they run and how the Boxing business runs as well.
          thats awesome man you should be like an advisor shoot you'd probably do a hell of job better than these other advisors who DKSAB lol

I bumped into few of tyson's advisors back in the day you can tell they were just hanging on for the money and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            I have several guns....i fear nothing..who said anything about a fist fight?
            Apart from getting a job and contributing to society

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              thats awesome man you should be like an advisor shoot you'd probably do a hell of job better than these other advisors who DKSAB lol

I bumped into few of tyson's advisors back in the day you can tell they were just hanging on for the money and nothing more.
              Back when Tyson was training with Rory Holloway and that Gator guy, I was in the same gym. Those guys got the worst rap. I can tell you though, they showed up at the gym every day at least 2 hours before Tyson did and got everything ready for him. They had all these hardcore muslim dudes around including the Gator dude. He was always really cool to me. I never felt racial hatred from them at all. They worked hard too. I always thought they had a bad rap. It's not their fault they had zero experience in how to handle things. It wasn't for lack of trying though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                Apart from getting a job and contributing to society
                except i have a job,go to school, pay my bills and take care of my family..so

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  except i have a job,go to school, pay my bills and take care of my family..so
                  nuggah community service is NOT a job!! and you dont go to school. cut it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

The only school that puke goes to is the one Lou Cipher takes him to when he speaks out of turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      sorry im not a loser like you would love me to be...I work full time at UPS and am a junior in college for early childhood education

Comment

Working...
                      X