Whos excessive fouls were worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos excessive fouls were worse?

There are many different ways to foul/cheat
    And some fighters would get away with it .

Whos fouls were worse in your humble opinion and why?

Mares-low blows

Floyd- excessive elbows

Wlad-excessive clinching

Ward-headbutts/excessive clinching

Benn-rabbit punches
    Mares
    3.92%
    Floyd
    3.92%
    Wlad
    60.78%
    Ward
    29.41%
    Benn
    1.96%

The poll is expired.

Golota should be in the mix...he takes the cake. Of the fighters on your list...wards headbut against kessler was one of the most blatant intentional butts I've ever seen, so I'll go with him. That reminds me...what about victor ortiz?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Golota should be in the mix...he takes the cake. Of the fighters on your list...wards headbut against kessler was one of the most blatant intentional butts I've ever seen, so I'll go with him. That reminds me...what about victor ortiz?
        Lol forgot about golota, what a total polak madman

I love how he punched Bowe's balls into the next dimension for no apparent reason, when he was clearly winning and hurting bowe in both fights...bizarre.

And then he get's a couple of headbutts from tyson and quits immediately

Not sure why Benn is on the list? The McClellan trainer tried to blame rabbit punching for his injuries, which is kinda weird, there were only a few that i noticed and they didnt seem intentional tbh..it was just benn's awkward style, punching from all angles..

Comment

Comment

Abner Mares, what he did to Agbeko, I've never seen a fighter get away with anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Lol forgot about golota, what a total polak madman

I love how he punched Bowe's balls into the next dimension for no apparent reason, when he was clearly winning and hurting bowe in both fights...bizarre.

And then he get's a couple of headbutts from tyson and quits immediately

Not sure why Benn is on the list? The McClellan trainer tried to blame rabbit punching for his injuries, which is kinda weird, there were only a few that i noticed and they didnt seem intentional tbh..it was just benn's awkward style, punching from all angles..
              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Diego Chavez (vs B. Rios arm breaking, ground throws, wrestling)
                Maidana (explict manly low blows)
                Barrera (hidden bitt2chy low blows)
                Salido (hidden low blows)
                Luis Castillio (hidden lows)
                Chuck Wepner (Banged Ali at the back of his head through the whole fight w.o. any deductions)
                Chavez (low blows, hitting during break up, bittch moves)
                Sonny Liston (a cheater, opponents including Ali claimed that his gloves had some lotion that burns your eyes)
                Holyfield (headbutts)

Comment

Wlad literally has no strategy when he's uncomfortable besides desperately molesting his opponent. The amount of clinching that man does is insane. How he gets away with it so consistently is so unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    There are many different ways to foul/cheat
                    And some fighters would get away with it .

Whos fouls were worse in your humble opinion and why?

Mares-low blows

Floyd- excessive elbows

Wlad-excessive clinching

Ward-headbutts/excessive clinching

Benn-rabbit punches
                    Ward is the only top boxer I've seen since Hopkins who uses excessive fouls as a boxing skill and gets away with it too.

Comment

Working...
                    X