No announcement yet.

Admit It People, Manny Pacquiao Has Been Reduced To Fighting Mayweathers Scraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Funny how Pac avoided the slick african american Judah who also fights from 140-147.
    Not to mention Mosley (Until Mayweather destroyed him and laid out the blueprint on how to beat him), Marquez, and Mayweather himself.

Pac beats a weight drained, shell of his former self Cotto, and Margarito who's a mediocre fighter without his plaster wraps and suddently an army of uneducated fans think he's gods gift to boxing.

Some of you need to wake up and stop forming your opinions around what the HBO hype machine tells you to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Except Floyd Mayweather who he and his team want to part of wonder why~
      yeah because pacquiao is 100% at fault that fight can't get made right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
        Not to mention Mosley (Until Mayweather destroyed him and laid out the blueprint on how to beat him), Marquez, and Mayweather himself.

Pac beats a weight drained, shell of his former self Cotto, and Margarito who's a mediocre fighter without his plaster wraps and suddently an army of uneducated fans think he's gods gift to boxing.

Some of you need to wake up and stop forming your opinions around what the HBO hype machine tells you to believe.
        I was joking

Comment

Funny how Pac avoided the slick african american Judah who also fights from 140-147.
          being sarcastic right?

because judah wasn't in the picture at 140 or 147 anymore by the time pac moved up to 140-147.

Comment

I was joking
            i figured you were being sarcastic.

figures ts would agree with a sarcastic comment meant as a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              yeah because pacquiao is 100% at fault that fight can't get made right?
              Pretending to want a fight is the biggest punk move of all~

If you can just gloss over that is on you, but you are not really living in reality you are living in Bob Arum's hype world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post

I think in the same respect, those peoples' opinions are just as relevant as people who think Pacquiao is a disgrace for whatever reasons they may believe.

The fact of the matter is, when it's all said and done, people aren't going to nitpick Pacquiao's opponents more than praising Pacquiao's accomplishments. Three years ago it would be considered ridiculous for Pacquiao to even be mentioned in fights with Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, much less beating them soundly.

I can ask questions like, is Shane Mosley at 38 Floyd's toughest opponent at Welterweight? Was Oscar De La Hoya prime when they fought? Was Juan Manuel Marquez a legit challenge for Mayweather? See how it works?

To me, it's better to say "I beat X______________" than to say "Oh look, he beat X_______________ and X__________________ beat X__________________!!!" But to each his own...

Comment

Floyd fought Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey?

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                    didn't know floyd fought cotto, margarito, and clottey... when this happen?
                    TS got pwned!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Floyd fought Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey?
                      Cotto- comming off a brutal beat down at the hand of Margarito and a tough fight against a marginal guy like Clottey. Was never really all that in the first place as his limitations never changed.

Clottey- marginal guy

Margarito- do you really want me to go there

What is so impressive about this list~ oh they are all Top Rank guys that have been hyped to high heaven by saying Floyd is scared of them (except Clottey because no one on Earth would buy such a tale). Sorry need to do better~

Comment

Working...
                      X