• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And the beat goes on.....
    I’m almost done with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      Poverty is absolutely relative. But don’t deflect.
      Stick by your claim. You have much more than Haiti therefore by your standard you should help. That was your claim don’t wiggle out of it.

Or admit you’re a hypocrite.
      We don't have much more than Haiti. We are underdeveloped. Therefore, we still have many developments for ourselves to fund before we can think about donating to others.

Comment

I’m almost done with him.
        Thank the Lord.

And when you do place him on ignore, I only ask when you see him pull this exact same long worn out routine on others, you give the other people the same advice I gave you.

Since the Mods wont ban the base trolls, the only way to rid us of them is for enough of us to ignore them until they leave for another forum where (unknowing) people will play their stupid games.

Comment

But you have so much more than Haiti, Mali, and other countries. By your standard of a country that has more should give to poorer countries.

Poverty is also relative. Mexico is poor compared to the US, not compared to El Salvador.
          I’m no fan of foreign aid generally but it’s crazy to suggest that Jamaica is capable of paying anything more than a token amount even if you support that type of thing

Their economy has been a basket case for years and they have more than enough problems at home without taking on those of others

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            We don't have much more than Haiti. We are underdeveloped. Therefore, we still have many developments for ourselves to fund before we can think about donating to others.
            So you’re a hypocrite. You want to make sure your country uses its funds all for itself, but the US should do the same.

Comment

So you’re a hypocrite. You want to make sure your country uses its funds all for itself, but the US should do the same.
              The US is so developed, it is considering spending money to build a wall for an issue that isn't pressing.

Jamaica has poor health facilities
              Underfunded, under resource police departments
              Serious brain drain because we can't pay suitable wages or develop industries to hire our most qualified people.
              Etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                I’m no fan of foreign aid generally but it’s crazy to suggest that Jamaica is capable of paying anything more than a token amount even if you support that type of thing

Their economy has been a basket case for years and they have more than enough problems at home without taking on those of others
                I know my man.
                But if Siablo is gonna say the US is obligated just because it has more money than other countries his standards should fit to his country compared to others.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  The US is so developed, it is considering spending money to build a wall for an issue that isn't pressing.

Jamaica has poor health facilities
                  Underfunded, under resource police departments
                  Serious brain drain because we can't pay suitable wages or develop industries to hire our most qualified people.
                  Etc
                  It isn’t pressing to YOU.
                  And the US also has things here to fix. Bridges, roads, airports.

Don’t make excuses for your claim. You have more than Haiti and many African countries. You should demand Jamaica make a small fund to help them.

Comment

It isn’t pressing to YOU.
                    And the US also has things here to fix. Bridges, roads, airports.

Don’t make excuses for your claim. You have more than Haiti and many African countries. You should demand Jamaica make a small fund to help them.
                    Red - yes things to fix. Jamaicai s borrowing to build those thngs at the moment.

Nice arguement by the way. That's what some Dems are saying. No need to waste money on the wall when there are more pressing issues at hand.

How can Jamaica give when t is underdeveloped?

By the way, why is the wall a pressing issue to you?

Comment

I know my man.
                      But if Siablo is gonna say the US is obligated just because it has more money than other countries his standards should fit to his country compared to others.
                      The US is the top economy n the world.

if they can't afford to give who can.

Comment

Working...
                      X