Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: Berchelt-Vargas Winner in Line For Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to Berchelt for facing Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Because according to Loma fans Loma weighs soaking WET 98lbs while all these guys he fights are 7' 2" 250 lbs.

Brook made weight against GGG how that work out?? Mikey Garcia about to do the same dumb sht

Garcia fighting a HUGE P4P WW while Loma fighting guys again moving up in weight
      What is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        Berchelt is bigger than Loma
        I expect they're about the same after rehydration... Berchelt's younger so he's got a bit more room to bounce up and down and he's fought as high as 139 as a 20 year old (a month after making 127, which suggests 140ish or slightly more is probably a decent guesstimate of how heavy he comes to the ring now). Likely he'd be moving up in the next 2 - 3 years anyway.

Not a bad fight. Ain't great, but there ain't much at 135 now, cept maybe Easter or Commey - course personally I'd prefer Crolla or Campbell if it would mean we could get Loma over to Manchester, but I ain't kidding myself they'd be anything other than one sided drubbings.

Possibly I'd prefer Gervonta over Berchelt - doubt Tank's really giving up weight to Loma either and in my view is possibly the greater threat. Either that or test the waters at 140, but with most of the names there tied up with the WBSS...
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-14-2019, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Lomachenko-Berchelt would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Lomachenko-Berchelt would be a good fight.
            True but it likely would be more competitive as a 130 unification then it will be Berchelt going up to 135 for the 1st time.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              Boxing is a business , its about going forward and fighting the bigger names for the bigger money...its about the higher reward, machado has only 2 good names on his record
              He still the most dangerous of the champions at his weight, that is why they don't want any part of Machado.

Comment

Berchelt vs Lomachenko would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  True but it likely would be more competitive as a 130 unification then it will be Berchelt going up to 135 for the 1st time.
                  Why do people on here, make everyone who is facing Loma 20lbs. bigger than him? Who cares? Hagler was bigger than SRL! Oscar was bigger than Floyd, so was Cotto, and so was Canelo! Bigger is not always better!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                    Because weight divisions are limited by maximum weight, not minimum, dumbass. The fact of your dumb ass on the neck is now recorded by forum... but you can make a tatoo on your forehead.
                    How much did Loma weight in his last fight? Berchelt? Insults are for losers and crybabies.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                      He still the most dangerous of the champions at his weight, that is why they don't want any part of Machado.
                      No. The boss of the division is Davis. Machado would be a big underdog against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X