Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Targeted For May 4, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not this crapp again

Comment

• Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
      Another fight where GGG will block punches with his face and then his fans will cry about a robbery.
      Why wouldn't you want this if you were GGG. Canelo is incapable of getting out of the way of a jab. GGG is getting $30 million to give Canelo early onset CTE.

Comment

• GGG suffered his 1st loss last year, and this time canelo might KO GGG and hand him his very 1st KO loss. He was momentarily KO'ed on his feet in the 2nd fight, and this time, he may get KO'ed for real. This may be GGG's retirement fight. Also, screw this fight anyway. I am bored with these 2 guys holding back the division if the fight happens. I want to see them fighting the other top guys.
        Last edited by Lance98; 01-13-2019, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• ...to me, GGG won both fights, but DLH has the judges and ref in his pockets. Only way to beat Canelo is by knockout. but what I don't understand is why people keep writing GGG offf, he's only fought the best!

Comment

• Why do you still exist ??

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            You know occasionally you say some good sht and I want to give you props on. But then you follow it up with some DUMB ass sht! And it's like did someone hack your account and had a decent thought??? Or did this guy just go FULL RTARD again...
            So crazy to see the same ****** trash spending all his time raging and spitting on one of the best fighters of this decade ?? Keep sucking Canelo, he was good enough to deserve it, but stop thinking your dumbass opinion over GGG is anything else than biased. So annoying to see the same ******s always polluting every topic talking about G, can't figure why some dumbs can rage that hard over a fighter that spent 10 years chasing the bests and never opening his mouth.... Never read any right argument in your posts ( and I take nothing back from Canelo's performances ) ... You are the reason fans opinions doesn't have any importance anymore, showing so much hate, bias and stupidity on every comment !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Still with the myth that Canelo is some big puncher. Golovkin took hes best shots easily, never looked remotely like going down. He doesnt stop anyone who isnt fragile he's record proves it.
              Ggg might disagree with you if canelo didn't have power ggg wouldn't of been so afraid to go after his body and attack him on the ropes were they said it was suicide to be against ggg and that was all with winning orthopedic gloves for the 3rd fight he will most likely be wearing his noboxingnolife gloves which according to Roy Jones are considered punchers gloves.the commission won't be able to help ggg against the gloves this time now that the gloves have been tested in multiple fights

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
                ...to me, GGG won both fights, but DLH has the judges and ref in his pockets. Only way to beat Canelo is by knockout. but what I don't understand is why people keep writing GGG offf, he's only fought the best!
                Umm GGG picked the ref. As it was suppose to be someone else. And the judges as well...

Im sure you gave GGG al 13 rounds and probably gave him some 10-8 rounds for good measure. GGG ran in the 2nd fight just like Roy Jones Jr. Said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seukmi View Post
                  So crazy to see the same ****** trash spending all his time raging and spitting on one of the best fighters of this decade ?? Keep sucking Canelo, he was good enough to deserve it, but stop thinking your dumbass opinion over GGG is anything else than biased. So annoying to see the same ******s always polluting every topic talking about G, can't figure why some dumbs can rage that hard over a fighter that spent 10 years chasing the bests and never opening his mouth.... Never read any right argument in your posts ( and I take nothing back from Canelo's performances ) ... You are the reason fans opinions doesn't have any importance anymore, showing so much hate, bias and stupidity on every comment !!
                  I rarely write here but I noticed the same ******s talk trash about Golovkin. One of them is this shadoww... Worthless person he is ..
                  Show some respect to one of the greatest middleweight

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
                    ...to me, GGG won both fights, but DLH has the judges and ref in his pockets. Only way to beat Canelo is by knockout. but what I don't understand is why people keep writing GGG offf, he's only fought the best!
                    I guess you would know first hand about corrupt judges being paid off watching Cheato Trinidad and Don King all those years, especially the De la Hoya fight.

Too bad this isn't the case hömo, now run off and cry about how your electricity isn't turned on in that shïthole island.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      Not so sure. First two kind of looked fixed. People complained so they played hard to get, pretended like they would go another direction enough for absence to make the heart grow fonder and for fans to realize they still prefer the idea of GGG-Canelo over the other available options.

But the fact they talked about a trilogy ahead of time, and GGG barely threw any hard punches either fight... I thought that's just because hes past prime and he couldnt anymore, at least not vs someone prime and fast like Canelo who makes you pay for missing as powerfully as Canelo can (even if hes not a KO puncher vs prime guys). But I also wonder about the other possibility. Canelo just fought Fielding 3 months after fighting GGG, with a cut not yet healed, and the fight looked completely fixed with Fielding just standing there and not defending his liver. So why not the GGG fights too? In any case, clearly they arent worried about the damage like you are if they're fighting 3 months later, at a higher weight, with a cut still unhealed. Something doesnt add up in this whole situation. Not just this, but in many other ways.
                      Boy such a long rant and you managed to say nothing at all other than excuses mr. Boxing lack of logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X