Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posters that are fanatics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mexican mupet is a fanatic of shitting on fighters from argentina and is not like there are many around nowadays. dude follows me around quoting me to say this and that fighter sucks and he probably never saw them fight. he hates argentine fighters more than he loves mexican ones

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      What's this ****sexual **** about, you weirdo.

I rarely praise Joshua. I rarely praise any fighter. I can't stand hype jobs and ******ed fans that flip flop.

Tell me what made you butthurt? are you too ashamed?
      ZZZZzzzz........

These guys can't argue about boxing facts, they come up with lame **** like this.
      This is exactly what your mom says. You don't realize how obsessed you have become. You dominate every AJ thread. You constantly bash wilder because you see him as a rival, an enemy. You dad said you dontt want to work. All you do if stare at AJs Twitter feed hoping for a post.

We can talk boxing facts Robbie. We can talk about anything you want. Let's just try, for a little bit, to NOT talk about anything AJ related. Let's not even mention the hw division.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        mexican mupet is a fanatic of shitting on fighters from argentina and is not like there are many around nowadays. dude follows me around quoting me to say this and that fighter sucks and he probably never saw them fight. he hates argentine fighters more than he loves mexican ones
        Great, This is good. Let's get him in this thread. get some dialogue going and find out exactly what is underneath. These obsessions are just the surface. They are hiding bigger problems.

Comment

This whole place if full of fanatics, just look at any golovkin thread over the last many years, the hate is unreal, off the charts

Comment

What's this ****sexual **** about, you weirdo.

I rarely praise Joshua. I rarely praise any fighter. I can't stand hype jobs and ******ed fans that flip flop.

Tell me what made you butthurt? are you too ashamed?
            In denial...

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
              This whole place if full of fanatics, just look at any golovkin thread over the last many years, the hate is unreal, off the charts
              Yeah and from a boxing spectator stand point GGG is definitely not a hater you should hate on. I'm not saying you gotta love him, but he certainly brings enough elements in to the ring that you have to like him. He delivers. The hate and bashing is unwarranted to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                In denial...
                Smh. hes in HEAVY denial. His mom doesn't know what to do anymore. She's turning to me as is last hope. I feel obligated to try and help. Your support would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Robbie you need intervention buddy. You are way more emotionally invested in AJ than is reasonably allowed for a heterosexual man.

We all know wilder sucks. You're not a boxing prophet by saying wilder has no true boxing technique. This isnt about wilder. This is about you and your extreme fascination for AJ. We are afraid you're to far gone. Youve isolated yourself from the outside world. You don't attend social gatherings anymore. Your family's worried.
                  You're all AJ all the time and it's not healthy
                  And I don't want to take any joy from them, but Robbie's mom called me and said he doesn't even leave his room anymore. When she does get him to come out all he does is talk about AJ. She's concerned.
                  This is exactly what your mom says. You don't realize how obsessed you have become. You dominate every AJ thread. You constantly bash wilder because you see him as a rival, an enemy. You dad said you dontt want to work. All you do if stare at AJs Twitter feed hoping for a post.

We can talk boxing facts Robbie. We can talk about anything you want. Let's just try, for a little bit, to NOT talk about anything AJ related. Let's not even mention the hw division.
                  Smh. hes in HEAVY denial. His mom doesn't know what to do anymore. She's turning to me as is last hope. I feel obligated to try and help. Your support would be appreciated
                  BostonGuy
                  bigjavi973
                  You banned me for mentioning someones mom. Time to hold this clown to the same standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post

^This.

If you're a regular poster on a boxing website then there's a good chance that you're a boxing fanatic.

Comment

J.Razor

The Charlo Bros lover and Canelo lover/GGG hater. That guy is insane

Comment

Working...
                      X