Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Claims Joshua Fight Offers Ignored, Wilder's Team Silent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
    You think he Mr Predictable can land his 'amazing' power on Fury?
    Yes. Joshua is a far superior boxer to Wilder and DW dropped Fury twice, if AJ lands Fury isn’t getting up.

Comment

• Man, I just can't understand the fear that Matchroom Sport have of Deontay Wilder. What is about this man that they fear so much? He can't jab, he can't box. He lacks fundamentals, skill, technique and mechanics. He is physically smaller than all the other heavyweights and is built like a basketball but yet still Team Joshua is so afraid of him. Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Man, I just can't understand the fear that Matchroom Sport have of Deontay Wilder. What is about this man that they fear so much? He can't jab, he can't box. He lacks fundamentals, skill, technique and mechanics. He is physically smaller than all the other heavyweights and is built like a basketball but yet still Team Joshua is so afraid of him. Why?
        Wilder is ducking him now. Just listen to his and Lou DiBella s interview on the boxing voice. It’s quite clear than Joshua is “begging” for the fight - they have offered to guarantee doubling his payday he made in fury fight.

Wilders words exactly were “I won’t fight Joshua next , it doesn’t matter what they offer me, I don’t want that fight”

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I dont see the point in providing details if there was no acceptance in principle. Its like when my father was alive. He was a paint contractor. Property maintenance companies would offer jobs doing communities. Contractors would submit bids and if the bid was won, a real contract was drawn up. There's no need to draw a contract until the bid is accepted.
          I'll guarantee that there were proposed conditions of contract as part of the tender process. Then a contract formed post tender acceptance.

No-one, literally no-one, does anything without some terms and conditions.

Comment

Working...
          X