Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tardy Mayweather Drops Nasukawa 3 Times, Stops Him In 1st Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    He wasn't allowed to kick, so nope.
    Beginning to wonder if contact was allowed lol.

https://deadspin.com/floyd-mayweathe...-pr-1831403827

It just looks a lot like a dive job. I would want to see the fight and look at pics more carefully... I wouldn't call it a fix, but these pics are really an awful advertisement for the ko.
    Last edited by billeau2; 12-31-2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
      I was talking about the idiots, the trolls, etc.

Same ones who are now saying it was a staged fight and Tenshin took a dive.

Takes all kinds.
      Look at this! I can't believe it if it was...but damn! it does look like he was not hit.

https://deadspin.com/floyd-mayweathe...-pr-1831403827

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        Maybe not in those exact words, but oh yes they did.

To quote just a few.

This was one of the biggest risks taken by a combat sports fighter since the turn of the new millennium. This victory redefined Mayweather's legacy for me. Not only did he cement his desire to fight the riskiest fights but it also proved that he has one punch KO power.

Floyd Mayweather is the greatest fighter of all time.

Comment

• That was worse than Bruce Seldon's hairline punch against Mike Tyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            This was one of the biggest risks taken by a combat sports fighter since the turn of the new millennium. This victory redefined Mayweather's legacy for me. Not only did he cement his desire to fight the riskiest fights but it also proved that he has one punch KO power.

Floyd Mayweather is the greatest fighter of all time.
            Floyd has two KOs in his last two fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yeah he was a complete sshole, poor sport as well! Wouldnt even shake Harrison's hand. He's the more immature of the 2 and gets frustrated too easy when boxers fight him back. John Jackson was SCHOOLING him and making him look like a FOOL! Until he got stupid and was turning his back trying put his mouth piece in. That was not a fluke. He will always look bad against pure boxers.
              smh. it's one thing to not agree with a decision but to not give the other some credit by at least a handshake is bad sportmanship indeed. I wouldn't bother giving a rematch that isn't deserved

Comment

• This is easily the biggest cherry pick in recent boxing history. He fought a kid a few weight divisions below him, in his first boxing fight, and not allowing the kickboxer to kick. What a **** stain on Floyd's legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                  Floyd has two KOs in his last two fights.

He's really redefined himself as a power puncher. Both KOs have come against undefeated boxers too. He's been really impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    That’s because they are stupid
                    I agree with you.

Comment

• pretty much a pointless mismatch off a fight but the fight gate will have produced big $$$ for Floyd so he will pretty much laugh his way to the bank as he normally does..

Comment

Working...
                      X