Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez vs. Kovalev Rematch Official For 2/2 in Frisco, Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor sergay!

Comment

They were both fantastic
      The first fight. I can’t wait for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
        no. Kovalev came back and became champ again afterwards. he was beating alvarez until he got caught. Let's see what happens in the rematch.
        stevenson was also up on the cards vs gvozdyk doesn't mean that's how the fight was really going.

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
          stevenson was also up on the cards vs gvozdyk doesn't mean that's how the fight was really going.
          in chickenson's case that was a clear case of the home fighter getting home cooking the ref even missed an obvious knockdown that gvozdyk scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            LOL, true that. The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex loves and supports their sporting events though. They'll come out if the prices are reasonable.

Not sure if TR has any TX prospects they can put on the undercard.
            I know TR just bought the rights to the fight even though they have no dog in the fight, but i have to think they will put on an UC fight or two. They got some smart folks running the show, I'm sure they will put someone on the UC that could sell some tickets. But still, Frisco Texas? Really? Couldn't find a better venue than that?

Comment

yeah lets put a russian and a colombian in bum***** texas. lmfao

Comment

Really hope kova loses in an horrific fashion.

One of the few fighters i genuinely dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by amuroray View Post
                  Really hope kova loses in an horrific fashion.

One of the few fighters i genuinely dislike.
                  there's no reason to dislike kovalev he fought everyone there is to fight traveled to their backyards and was an entertaining fighter. he never acted like a diva or *****ed about money he just fought whoever was put in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                    in chickenson's case that was a clear case of the home fighter getting home cooking the ref even missed an obvious knockdown that gvozdyk scored.
                    it was 4-2 kovalev maybe at best. with him slowing throwing twice as many punches to land the same as alvarez. I didnt see it as the blow out you did.
                    I know the "but the judges said" argument. but the house fighter gets a massive benefit of the doubt.

Comment

I am leaning to Kovalev.... Because I am kinda stupid and have not learned my lesson yet.

I am just not feeling Alvarez. He is a fine fighter, but I just can't buy into him in this competitive 175 class.

Comment

Working...
                      X