Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Negotiating Terence Crawford Fight on his Own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie is NOT part of Negotiations, Arum Confirms that in a Interview with Tha Boxing Voice. Arum said a 3rd Party reached out to him and Top Rank about the Crawford Fight. Wouldn't say who the 3rd Party was though.

Comment

Selling that glass jaw to the highest bidder

Comment

Hearn invested in Khan. Payed him good money to fight tuneup’s building up to a Brooks fight. Khans deal with Hearn is only a 3 fight deal. Now that their ready to cash out Khan pulls this ****. If I was Hearn I’d have Khan whacked.

Comment

Absolutely blows my mind that Khan still has negotiating power in 2018. I can't think of another fighter who has had his ass handed to him for so long and is somehow still relevant.

Comment

It's a damn good fight for Crawford. Helps increase his profile and will likely be another showcase performance

Comment

Khan doesn't want the Brook fight that why, If Brook can get a belt at 154 this is somebody Crawford should think of fight tooo

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                So Hearn in a recent interview said he's talked with Top Rank but really isn't involved in the talks because he doesn't want that fight for Amir, he wants to make the Brook fight. So did Khan and his team just go to Top Rank directly or what? Or did TR reach out to Khan's team directly like they did with Angel Garcia? And I believe Khan only signed a three fight deal with Hearn right? After his next fight he will be a free agent? Could be now or never for the Brook fight as Hearn has alluded to.

I wouldnt say its Amir Khan by himself I'd be willing to bet he has the pbc team behind him

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Absolutely blows my mind that Khan still has negotiating power in 2018. I can't think of another fighter who has had his ass handed to him for so long and is somehow still relevant.
                  While Broner doesn't get "his ass handed to him", he usually loses his "big" fights but just like Khan, he manages to always get another "big fight".

Comment

Amir has trust issues. Imagined his wife was doing AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
                      I wouldnt say its Amir Khan by himself I'd be willing to bet he has the pbc team behind him
                      No, highly doubt that. Khan and his team have always done things themselves for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                      X