Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin is 'No. 1 Choice' For Callum Smith, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    It could happen. I'll not willingly cross the M6, but I'd be prepared to make the sacrifice in this case ... I'd say the Manchester Arena, but honestly the atmosphere would be amazing for this one at Anfield.

Goodison getting their fight a few years back has given me itchy fingers.

I'd be happy with the Manchester Arena as well mate. Always good for the boxing is that place

Comment

callum wants GGG...GGG beating Smith means he would be the real WBA champ..totally tarnishes canelo's win over rocky fielding ..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cav View Post
        Jermall Charlo has run Canelo and Golovkin out of the 160lb division. They made all this money off the fans but don’t want to give the fans a good fight to watch. No one wants to see Canelo/Golovkin 3 #whatswrongwithboxing

People B!tch about a guy never moving up in weight. People B!tch when he might move up in weight even when its not confirmed.

#whatswrongwithboxingfans

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Hopefully Triple L would man up & fight Jermall Charlo.
          Man up?

Callum Smith is number 1 at 168.

Charlo is not even in the top 3 at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Well personally I'd prefer to see him face Smith. I'd like to see how he does at 168. Especially against a legit guy.

Him and Smith are 2 fighters I'm a big fan of, and it would take place in a stadium that's special to me as I've been going there for the football almost every other Saturday since I was a toddler.
            So it ticks all the boxes for me. Each to their own though.
            But we already seen how he looks against 2 legit guys at 160 (Jacobs/Nelo).

If they don't fight there at least you can still enjoy your football.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
              callum wants GGG...GGG beating Smith means he would be the real WBA champ..totally tarnishes canelo's win over rocky fielding ..LOL
              Yes, a nice plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                Man up?

Callum Smith is number 1 at 168.

Charlo is not even in the top 3 at 160.
                SO? Triple L was ranked #1 at middleweight & he isn't even that good to be ranked that high & there is not many good fighters at 168, the competition is at 160. Face it, he is avoiding the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                  He still can't beat Canelo though! LOLOLOL
                  My thoughts exactly without the lol

Comment

That's a huge size mismatch. Gennady is a pretty average-sized middleweight while Callum is a monster at SMW, he's built like a skyscraper and should honestly be fighting at light heavy if not cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      SO? Triple L was ranked #1 at middleweight & he isn't even that good to be ranked that high & there is not many good fighters at 168, the competition is at 160. Face it, he is avoiding the competition.
                      Did he steal your woman?

Comment

Working...
                      X