Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That white NAACP lady pretending to be black....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Only blacks they made that rule for. If you had less than 1/16 native american dna, you would be still considered white.

So us Blacks have different texture hair than the other races, bigger d**cks, ran faster, jumped higher, etc. I see why the whites back then were intimidated but in the end we still came around to f**cking white women overtly and those white men can't do sh**t about it now.
    Bla bla bla...

Bigger dicks? Probably when compared to asians.

Run faster? Only when you find out your girl is pregnant.

Jump higher? Sure, when there’s a spider on the floor.

Fucking white women? Absolutely, you can have all the used fat white hoes that self respecting people would never touch.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Yea, well, Let me know when you could swim or handle a spider.

bigger d1cks is a myth. White people run the big d1ck game. Blacks just hold the per capita title. Which is equivalent to the regular champion and not the super champion. Run faster, myth. Jump higher, myth.

Seriously, get off your own d1ck for a minute and realize you just checked off every black stereotype for yourself as if its some sort great thing. Yet, here you are day in and day out preaching that equality bullshit and yet you put yourself in the very same box that you're fighting to get you and your people out of (supposedly). You're that black democrat Kanye is talking about.

And as far as these white *****es go (cause apparently thats some great accomplishment)

Youre welcome. Consider it your reparations. Were even now.
      REd - I don't get the spider jab.

Blue - I am using it in the same way you folks do because why else would your folks have been trying to keep the Black man down back then?

Comment

REd - I don't get the spider jab.

Blue - I am using it in the same way you folks do because why else would your folks have been trying to keep the Black man down back then?
        It's 2018, nobody is keeping the black man down, but himself. Who da fock is stopping Terrence Crawford and his b11tch mammy from getting braces for those crooked gapped ass teef? Fock u

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          It's 2018, nobody is keeping the black man down, but himself. Who da fock is stopping Terrence Crawford and his b11tch mammy from getting braces for those crooked gapped ass teef? Fock u
          F**ck you, man. I trying to get at why the whites were trying to keep the Black man down during JIm Crow. Even made the one drop rules for Blacks but no other race at that time.

F**ck you. Save up your money, Ms DEbbie son will be on PPV next year.

Comment

F**ck you, man. I trying to get at why the whites were trying to keep the Black man down during JIm Crow. Even made the one drop rules for Blacks but no other race at that time.

F**ck you. Save up your money, Ms DEbbie son will be on PPV next year.
            Nobody paying for his ppv until he gets braces. Fock u

Comment

Nobody paying for his ppv until he gets braces. Fock u
              Get used to see that gap-tooth smile. You will be seeing it pretty often. F**ck you!

Comment

Get used to see that gap-tooth smile. You will be seeing it pretty often. F**ck you!
                Fock u and yo teefs

Comment

Fock u and yo teefs
                  F**ck you. At least mine are clean.

Comment

F**ck you. At least mine are clean.
                    Yo teef look like dem green teefs bia bia

Comment

Yo teef look like dem green teefs bia bia
                      While yours be yellow and all twisted up.

Comment

Working...
                      X