Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going camping at south point this weekend with a girl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going camping at south point this weekend with a girl!

And a couple friends, she is not into camping but I said if she comes i'll give her a bath personaly, so she said yes... maybe i'll get lucky? If not, though, i'll just go to the bars with Kcfman in Kona!

Sound like you found yourself a win/win situation. Good for you. Maybe you will get laid and go to the bar! Or maybe you will get laid at the bar

Comment

Sounds like she wants some if you ask me. Good luck.

Comment

I'm going to agree with prime cut.

Comment

Think about it man, a bunch of males and females are going camping. This chick tells you she doesn't even LIKE CAMPING, but is willing to go AND let you give her a bath. Her next step my be just giving you an engraved invitation to the poonanny :P

Comment

:shock:

uh,yeah.. My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Yep, sounds good to me. Now getting laid AT the bar? I dont have that much talent!

Comment

You do not need tallent you need to get super drunk, then who knows what may happen

Comment

****movies start like this...but don't be that happy, Scary movies starts like this too....

Comment

LMAO..... its true

dont go to the bar man!!! if u are going kamping. enjoy it!! why go to a bar? you can do that whenever. camping is some fun ****, espcially with a group of guys and girls are going together ;-).
                    think about this.... u guys go buy a bunch of alch. or beer. get drunk at the campsite for less then half the amount of money u would be spending at the bar. u already have women that want to be around u and party, and one that has already given u an obvious invitation to hooking up. u have ur own private tents, ur outside with a campfire, and the stars at night... u have the perfect romantic setting to keep her in that mood!!!
                    this shouldnt even be a question dude....... **** THE BAR

Comment

Working...
                    X