Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assuming Joshua beats Miller, Fury beats Wilder and Whyte beats Breazeale- what do yo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assuming Joshua beats Miller, Fury beats Wilder and Whyte beats Breazeale- what do yo

...think happens after, Or if you see an underdog winning one of those, how do you feel it will unfold after those matches?

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
    ...think happens after, Or if you see an underdog winning one of those, how do you feel it will unfold after those matches?
    Joshua and Wilder will eventually fight, hopefully this year after they win their fights.

GO!

Comment

I've got a question: What was your banned user name?
      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 02-13-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I think Wilder has another rematch clause, so if Fury wins they'll probably be a third. If not, AJ vs Fury for all the marbles.

Comment

I'm sure Wilder has a rematch clause, so we're looking at Wilder/Fury III.

AJ's gonna have to take a mandatory, so either Usyk or Pulev.

And Whyte can take Ortiz, Big Baby or Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
            I'm sure Wilder has a rematch clause, so we're looking at Wilder/Fury III.

AJ's gonna have to take a mandatory, so either Usyk or Pulev.

And Whyte can take Ortiz, Big Baby or Povetkin.
            Wilder would have to lose for that to happen and if the Tyson can't avoid the shots he got hit with in the last fight, he may go to sleep. Don't count on a Fury win just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              I think Wilder has another rematch clause, so if Fury wins they'll probably be a third. If not, AJ vs Fury for all the marbles.
              WBC has ordered the fight, so no rematch unless they agree on it in the deal which would be stupid.

Comment

Fury would rematch wilder.

Potentially then Joshua vs Whyte but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t because either could force wilder/fury fight afterwards then.

Potentially could be Joshua vs Usyk or Ortiz and Whyte vs Povetkin/Ortiz/Usyk

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Wilder would have to lose for that to happen and if the Tyson can't avoid the shots he got hit with in the last fight, he may go to sleep. Don't count on a Fury win just yet.
                  Even if Fury wins he wont get the win...obviously.

But who cares about Whyte and AJ? Aj sparked him already.

Whyte vs Wilder sounds explosive though. Fury vs AJ is the biggest fight in HW..provided Fury wins again. Wilder can let his hands go more and it should be interesting

Comment

Joshua/Pulev is almost certainly coming in the Fall, Fury/Wilder 3 is a possibility, though it'd be nice to see a victorious Fury take on Whyte in a huge UK fight, setting up the winner to go against AJ

Comment

Working...
                    X