Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what year will gervonty davis finally step up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A better question is when will, if ever the Gervonta fans and media put pressure on him to step up? Do they even want these new gen americans to step up? It doesn't even seem like their fans want them to make these fights. So weird.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      So why the need for him to fight Loma then if he's never been ranked 1 any division and has less than 20 fights at 24. HIs competition is what it is as he grows. Was Canelo to green at 23 when he had over 40 fights and a unified champ at 154? Or is that only an excuse when it comes to Canelo being dominated by a past it 36 yr old Floyd? Some people are already protecting Munguia, hes too young and green yet is a champion. I feel if your a champ at any age, then you should take on any challenge and stop with the too young excuses. Thats for every fighter, but I see some get a pass while others get hated on.
      There’s no need for it. I think Gervonta is trash. I just think he talks too much and he should try to back up his words. Talking trash about Loma saying he’d kill him but then saying “oh but I won’t fight him”, “it’s not a good idea” and such talk is weak.

I’d only like to see the Gervonta fight to see the Loma haters and PBC/LDBC fanboys get all into it, proclaim he’s gonna kick his ass and then get clowned and see them all jump off the bandwagon and stop hyping him.
      Last edited by chrisJS; 02-07-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

He steps up in every fight, without the steps he wouldn't be able to get into the ring he's to small.

Gervonty " Baby " Davis shouldn't been his ring name.

Comment

With the right fights I think this year would be his year.

Comment

Davis is an undefeated world champion with 19 KOs out of his 20 wins. Boxrec and Ring both rank him the 2nd best Jr lightweight in the world. I think he is a damn good fighter and I would bet on him to beat any 130 pound boxer. He is not a hype job in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X