This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ these idiots who thinks Wilder beats Fury

You noobs dont know sht about boxing. Why dont you millenial phags go pull up those queer azz skinny jeans and take some more selfies next to your boyfriends.

Fury will make wilder look like a dummy that he is and you guys can bump this later.

Wilder is a glorified Thunderbox fighter. You young punks know that show? Probably not cuz ya dont know much about anything.

how does Fury do it? Not saying he can’t. I want him too.

The consensus seems to be that he’ll feint and fiddle his way through like he did again Wlad using lots of lateral movement . I can’t see that being the best way to go for 36 minutes even if he is a better boxer. In my head I can’t help but think he better off pushing Wilder back from the bell.

Comment

Wilders a big puncher but Klitschko was the same, only difference is wilder will swing for the fences. I see a good scrappy fight. Rooting for fury in this one

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        You noobs dont know sht about boxing. Why dont you millenial phags go pull up those queer azz skinny jeans and take some more selfies next to your boyfriends.

Fury will make wilder look like a dummy that he is and you guys can bump this later.

Wilder is a glorified Thunderbox fighter. You young punks know that show? Probably not cuz ya dont know much about anything.
        Just judging by Fury's last two fights; One could easily suggest otherwise. We've all witnessed a noticeable and sharp decline in Tyson's skills, since his two and a half year exile against limited and overmatched opponents. He is slower, doesn't have the same amount of stamina or snap on his punches and is getting hit a lot more than before too. Now imagine what would Deontay Wilder do to him?

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          Wilders a big puncher but Klitschko was the same, only difference is wilder will swing for the fences. I see a good scrappy fight. Rooting for fury in this one
          Fury of 3yrs ago beats Wilder 9 times out of 10 however this is a much different Fury than the one that beat Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Stop crying, Beyonce Wildher will decapitate fat Fury. War Beyonce!

Comment

Lol!!!! No version of fury ever beats wilder at his best! Not fury not joshua! No Brit can beat the Bronze Bomber.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Lol!!!! No version of fury ever beats wilder at his best! Not fury not joshua! No Brit can beat the Bronze Bomber.

Wilder can’t box, this is why he hasn’t got a huge following amongst “his people”.

He has a punchers chance to beat AJ and Fury but nothing else

Comment

Bookmark for when Wilder beats Fury

Comment

Bookmarked

Comment

Working...
                    X