No announcement yet.

Explaining DAZN Subs and Buys for Dummies!! Why DAZN will be a Huge Success

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Glad to see you make a thread that isn't hating on GGG, Spence or Loma for a change. You must have gone crazy yesterday when you could not start your usual 20 daily threads. I love DAZN. They are worth much more than the price to me and I am sure they will be huge in the future.
    GGG was a dumbass for not going to PBC. You know that thread, you were my biggest supporter. But GGG Canelo 3 will be good

Comment

Are Robbie and Frankie the same person?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        You don’t even know the alphabet, dickhead

You are the biggest fan boy around here, I told you to stop posting here, run you out of here too like the dome

Degenerate
        Another clown spouting nonsense online...

Comment

DAZN can be an international success with there content. But if they show what Americans watch they will never take over the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            What ignorant people don't understand is that DAZN is also in 8 other countries and will be constantly looking to add more. It's not all about the US. They have a much bigger potential sub base than an American TV channel.
            Yeah but......Donald Trump is making America great, again! So erm, it's the hub of the universe doncha know!

Comment

PPV has always been very shortsighted. What businesses want is retention of customers. Not everyone can afford the best part of $100 each month. If each month boxing fans can see big fights for less than a night out at bar, of course they’re more likely to buy into it.

Anyone who argues against DAZN business plan, isn’t in touch with reality.

Comment

Boxing makes up such a tiny amount of what DAZN has invested. Their goal in the US is much higher then just boxing and their goal globally is much bigger then just the US. They will be making a huge play for the NFL and other major sports in the US. They invested in boxing to buy their time in the US until those other major sports contracts end and then they will throw money to get them.

Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-22-2019, 11:51 PM.

Comment

I’m not subscribed right now but I will for Canelo-Jacobs and go from there. I’ll buy a lot more fights for $20 then I will for $75. Though at least with showtime and hbo before you got all the movies and tv shows with your subscription. But if they put ppv worthy fights or at lest a couple good cards a month then I’d say it’s worth it

Comment

We’ll see how long it lasts but you have to admit they’ve put on decent shows!

If they get the NFL rights then it’s game over!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      We’ll see how long it lasts but you have to admit they’ve put on decent shows!

If they get the NFL rights then it’s game over!
                      What does the NFL have to do with with DAZN expansion and paying its fighters.

There is no need to make a report of how ESPN makes money from its other sports to pay off its sub section in boxing.

Fighters making money on DAZN is no problem. What is the need to bring up the NFL? It doesn't make any sense. DAZN is going make great money.

Canelo alone for May and September for 2019 could earn 200 million in sales for those two months. That leaves 10 more months of whatever other sports content on DAZN USA to make money.

DAZN Global just added Spain this month and next month Brazil. When a Global brand makes money, other regional zones are covered.
                      Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 03-23-2019, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X