Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Too Much at Stake, These Fights Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think with deontay it's not so much about the money.like he said he and his family is taking care of.him being a free agent gives him the freedom to dictate anything he wants by his terms.smart brotha.when a good opportunity presents itself he'll choose wisely.

Comment

Interesting how suddenly everything seems so complicated for Wilder's team. Where has all that fake 50M offer simplicity gone?

Wilder vs Brazil PPV:"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
        I think with deontay it's not so much about the money.like he said he and his family is taking care of.him being a free agent gives him the freedom to dictate anything he wants by his terms.smart brotha.when a good opportunity presents itself he'll choose wisely.
        *the trained seal claps on cue*

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
          *the trained seal claps on cue*
          No, a seal would write better English.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            12.5m flat fee for a 7 year obligation to Dazn.. no AJ guarantee. 3 fights vs dillian shyte and 2 more against Ortiz.. to be made mandatory after 6 years of service for the wba regular belt.. lol.
            Is that what Deyonce told you, or was it uncle Al?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              The guy's highest payday was 7 mil for Fury. But 12.5 and 15 mil is laughable? He's turning down 100 mil for 3 fights. Is that laughable too? Wilder is a ****ing moron. A coward. A bum. **** him.
              Yeah ****ing A, at least make that amount of money or near it before you start calling it "laughable"

I try to stay neutral but this guy is delusional as ****.

The one thing ill give him though is he's doing a hell of a job making a name off Joshua...and in fairness the situation has created much bigger pay days for him as all the networks are essentially willing to pay Wilder WAY over the odds now so they have a crack at Wilder-Joshua when it happens. Its created a bidding war.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                I bet you didn't say that when Joshua didn't take that fake 50m.
                btw, how much do u think will Wilder get for Brazil fight...?

Comment

Did you see a cartoon about one dumbass who believed in himself so much that he kept pricing himself more and more till he ended up being broke again? I had this fairy-tail read by parents and saw this cartoon, its called Granny and the golden fish.

Wilder didn't watch this cartoon so he will end-up being offered few million per fight again very soon instead of becoming 20 mil per fight boxer.

Comment

Since he has turned down a brinks truck worth of cash, Wilder must not be all about the money.

But, he isn't about big and challenging fights either - otherwise, he wouldn't be fighting Breazeale.

That really only leaves one option - he's all about ducking.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the Fury fight was a cherry pick that backfired.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      The guy's highest payday was 7 mil for Fury. But 12.5 and 15 mil is laughable? He's turning down 100 mil for 3 fights. Is that laughable too? Wilder is a ****ing moron. A coward. A bum. **** him.
                      Wilder and Fury each made a minimum of $10 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X