Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meanwhile Marcos Maidana still enjoying that Floyd money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chino living in luxury well deserved not just for the performance vs floyd in the 1st fight but for the funniest night in boxing history when he beat the dog***** out of broner

Comment

Chino is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        It’s not your life to understand. Let him enjoy his. And you do the same.

I don’t understand why people like country music but I let them be.
        Well said...I like country music...just saying :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Fun fact: Kenny Bayless has reffed just as many Pacquiao fights as Floyd fights.. maybe more.

but Bayless is protrayed as "pro Floyd" lol.

and the ppl who critique him for the Maidana rematch say nothing of Tony Weeks who allowed Maidana to do MMA moves on Floyd. its obvious you dont care about no rules or integrity. you just hate one fighter and could care less if his opponent throws elbows, knees and tackles him.
          Its not about pac-floyd. Its about the maidana-floyd II fight. Do you think that was officiated well? That the fighter who’s strategy is to go inside won't be allowed to close the gap? Imagine hagler not getting reset everytime he closes the gap with hearns?

And I don’t hate Floyd at all. I had him winning the first fight 8 rounds to 4. Or you could even give him 9.

I do believe Floyd is still going to win/adjust regardless how the second fight was officiated. But I want to see a fair fight. Let them fight on the inside and give them time to work off the clinch. Coz that’s how its supposed to be right?? Or not??

And if you don’t read well I mentioned as well that Maidana should’ve been warned/deducted with the dirty moves in the first fight.

The first fight is so much better than the second though, because the latter was a clinch fest. And bayless never allowed maidana over 2 seconds to do anything everytime he gets near floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Its not about pac-floyd. Its about the maidana-floyd II fight. Do you think that was officiated well? That the fighter who’s strategy is to go inside won't be allowed to close the gap? Imagine hagler not getting reset everytime he closes the gap with hearns?

And I don’t hate Floyd at all. I had him winning the first fight 8 rounds to 4. Or you could even give him 9.

I do believe Floyd is still going to win/adjust regardless how the second fight was officiated. But I want to see a fair fight. Let them fight on the inside and give them time to work off the clinch. Coz that’s how its supposed to be right?? Or not??

And if you don’t read well I mentioned as well that Maidana should’ve been warned/deducted with the dirty moves in the first fight.

The first fight is so much better than the second though, because the latter was a clinch fest. And bayless never allowed maidana over 2 seconds to do anything everytime he gets near floyd.
            Maidana brought that on himself for his MMA moves in the first fight. of course the ref will scrutinise him more. that's called consequences. Robert Garcia was even heard in the corner instructing Maidana to hit Floyd with low blows. the strategy was obviously "by any means necessary" and Weeks allowed it. my point is that the same people who trash on Bayless don't put half of that energy on Tony Weeks because in that scenario they toss their phony integrity out the window to see Floyd lose or hurt. I can post the article after the first fight you'll see almost nobody talked about a referee.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              Maidana brought that on himself for his MMA moves in the first fight. of course the ref will scrutinise him more. that's called consequences. Robert Garcia was even heard in the corner instructing Maidana to hit Floyd with low blows. the strategy was obviously "by any means necessary" and Weeks allowed it. my point is that the same people who trash on Bayless don't put half of that energy on Tony Weeks because in that scenario they toss their phony integrity out the window to see Floyd lose or hurt. I can post the article after the first fight you'll see almost nobody talked about a referee.
              Sorry but I’m not one of them.
              How the hell should a previous fight be use to determine the second one instead of actually doing what’s right.

Two wrongs dont make it right.

It’s like saying let’s deduct some points to This certain fighter since he just got a gift decision in his last fight lool.

Energy of floyd haters is a stupid argument to begin with,
              The first fight for me was one of floyd’s best offensive showcases in years since he needed to pick up the pace, as maidana did more than what was expected in the early going.

Second fight was a dull fight. It’s one thing to not allow dirty tricks it’s another to not let the other guy do anything at all in close quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                Well said...I like country music...just saying :-)
                Isn’t America great!?

Comment

Great fighter, he should come back and retire Khan.

Comment

Isn’t America great!?
                    Yes...America is Great!

Comment

It’s not your life to understand. Let him enjoy his. And you do the same.

I don’t understand why people like country music but I let them be.

Coming at me with that “let em be” BS, in a forum that is basically to talk about other fighters and what they’re doing, is kinda stupid, you don’t think?

Kinda stupid is putting it lightly.

The entire forum is full of opinions of other fighters. So you have your work cut out for you if you’re here to police opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X