No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter Destroys TORMENTED Carl Froch [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Ward only defeated Froch due to Carl's preparation being disrupted by the volcanic ash cloud. Froch would've stopped him in a rematch, no doubt about it.

Dude. You have got some dates mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Dude. You have got some dates mixed.
      Oh yeah, that was Kessler lol. I was just trollin tbh, Froch is my guy but Ward was too good.

Comment

Hunter is funny. And delusional af. He says tha Froch should have given Ward an offer for a fight in Britain. As if Ward would have taken it lmao. Ward got an offer for a return in Denmark against Kessler.

Ward asked for the offer!
        Ward received the offer!
        Ward didn’t take the offer!
        Ward didn’t counter the offer!
        Ward didn’t even say thanks but no thanks!
        Ward just went back to hiding in jOakland.

So for Hunter to say this crap about fighting away from home, is just ******ed. Boxing fans know the real story.
        Kessler got done dirty, i felt bad for him because he didn't know what he was stepping into. It was rigged from the start, Ward went in there knowing he could be as dirty as possible and it was anything goes for him.

Difficult for Kessler to establish any clean boxing when he had a head smashing into his face every 5 seconds.

Annoys me how ward had everything his own way in every single fight in his career, what a great "champ" he was. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Oh yeah, that was Kessler lol. I was just trollin tbh, Froch is my guy but Ward was too good.
          He was, Froch was what he was, a hell of an entertaining road warrior who took the toughest test every time and delighted fans whenever he fought.

Ward was a dirty shoe shiner who was protected by officiating his entire career.

He was also a difficult matchup for froch who didn't do too well vs that style.

But to say froch was "scared"

nah man.

Only one man who was in that ring that night was fearless and it was NOT Andre "protected" Ward

Comment

Hunter is funny. And delusional af. He says tha Froch should have given Ward an offer for a fight in Britain. As if Ward would have taken it lmao. Ward got an offer for a return in Denmark against Kessler.

Ward asked for the offer!
            Ward received the offer!
            Ward didn’t take the offer!
            Ward didn’t counter the offer!
            Ward didn’t even say thanks but no thanks!
            Ward just went back to hiding in jOakland.

So for Hunter to say this crap about fighting away from home, is just ******ed. Boxing fans know the real story.
            #wardruinslives
            #nerdictriggered

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
              #wardruinslives
              #nerdictriggered
              Wow that's a nasty low blow there in your sig. Who threw that epic foul?

Comment

They are all in so much Pain...it's HILARIOUS!

They will NEVER forget how the "Son of God" crucified their favorite fighters...

Comment

Wow that's a nasty low blow there in your sig. Who threw that epic foul?

Comment

You just know when you hit bullseye with these low IQ Wardstans. Deflections and meme's is their response and then they claim 'win'.

Comment

Froch is a great fighter, a HOF fighter and one of the UK's best there is and an overachiever considering his limited skill set!

He has nothing to be ashamed of losing to an injured Andre Ward, Ward is just that great of a fighter but even greater!

He beat the boogeyman and the best at 175 who would've absolutely destroyed Froch!

Kov recently gave Ward credit, it's time for The Cobra to do it as well!

Comment

Working...
                      X