Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winky Wright wants shot at Sergio Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winkys a great fighter,that would be the toughest fight for martinez in my opinion.

Comment

I like Winky but hes delusional if he thinks he should get a shot at Martinez.

Comment

Winky needs a descent tune up before taking this fight. He hasn't done anything as of late to warrant a shot at the middleweight champion of the world. Martinez has bigger fish to fry, and Winky is most certainly not on that list, unless he beats someone of reconition.

Comment

I don't think it's a bad fight, I mean who is there in the MW division? Unless Pacquiao or Cotto move up, I don't see why not.

Comment

................bump

Comment

How da hell does old man winky just come fresh off his couch and want a sergio fight ?
              Sergio won't take dis fight garunteed winky isn't a draw he's boring he's like 38 , comin off 4 losses or sumn like dat I mean what has he done in the last 4yrs better yet who has he beat in that time

Comment

Dude has been way too inactive to get a shot, let alone win. Sergio should ignore this guy. If he wants a shot, maybe he should win a few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
                  wow. this fight could be PPV worthy if marketed correctly.

Winky would have to win impressively, though, before getting a fight with Sergio.

I'd watch it.
                  you got to be kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
                    How da hell does old man winky just come fresh off his couch and want a sergio fight ?
                    Sergio won't take dis fight garunteed winky isn't a draw he's boring he's like 38 , comin off 4 losses or sumn like dat I mean what has he done in the last 4yrs better yet who has he beat in that time
                    and someone mentioned this being ppv

Comment

What Winky doesn't realize, and never has understood, is that he was lucky to get the fights he did and the paydays. He def earned them.

But Winky is boring as heck and is not marketable at all. Mosley did him a huge favor by fighting him twice. Trinidad fought him because he thought it would be easy.

Wink lucked out. And I'm pretty sure no one cares to see him come back. The only good fight he's probably ever been in was again Taylor. That was pretty dope. Every other fight was kinda wack.

Comment

Working...
                      X