No announcement yet.

This Chicago Shooting is crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Old dude was smart, he's like I'm not going to move a ****ing muscle til the police get here, i'm gonna stay playing dead.

Comment

This type of shat and the cold winters is why I had to bounce on the Chiraq

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        they used that guy as a human shield
        I was going to post this...2 of the guys used the guy who got shot for cover. Geez...poor guy had the worst choice for friends.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I’ve read that murderers in a Chicago basically operate with impunity because people in the community are afraid to speak up, testify, etc. And because murders are so frequent there has to be a huge backlog of unsolved murders. It’s an American tragedy that shouldn’t be happening
          Whatever has been going on is spilling over into Milwaukee and now we have daily daytime shootings and seemingly constant high speed police chases because everyone thinks if they just break 100 mph they're home free.

Comment

before i click. are they black?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I’ve read that murderers in a Chicago basically operate with impunity because people in the community are afraid to speak up, testify, etc. And because murders are so frequent there has to be a huge backlog of unsolved murders. It’s an American tragedy that shouldn’t be happening
              I dont see why its so hard, hit them dudes with the rico act and wipe out a generation in a summer.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                I dont see why its so hard, hit them dudes with the rico act and wipe out a generation in a summer.
                I'm pretty sure they just call that summer in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  shouldnt be hard to catch him, his finger prints are all on the door
                  Doubt it. I think I read somewhere only 20% of homicides are resolved in the Chi. That's a downer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Doubt it. I think I read somewhere only 20% of homicides are resolved in the Chi. That's a downer.
                    Those dudes looked like they were at a money exchange in TJ. They were stuck like chuck, and the shooter was probably very happy they were concentrated in a confined location. No need to chase anyone down. No running needed. One entrance, no exits, buen hecho!

Comment

I can't even imagine stepping foot in Chicago, at least not without a gun, side piece, and maybe a machete in case I run out of ammo in the first hour I'm there.

Comment

Working...
                      X