No announcement yet.

What would you do if one of your frends came out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    You can't be Christian and gay. It isn't evolving at all, people are indulging in whatever sins they want and using the word "christian" like spray on cologne. You can call yourself whatever you want but unless you're living like one it's just a label you use. Kind of like how you do Siablo
    I always respect your consistency. You and MindGame always keep it straight.

Comment

You can't be Christian and gay. It isn't evolving at all, people are indulging in whatever sins they want and using the word "christian" like spray on cologne. You can call yourself whatever you want but unless you're living like one it's just a label you use. Kind of like how you do Siablo
      worshipping a man as your god is kinda gay tbf. if it was a hot women up there i'd be like aight im in.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Dodge what? It's wrong, what more else is there to say quashie.
        So is your friend going to hell?

You vociferously censure abortion so when are you gonna let you friend know that he is doing something wrong and need to change his ways?

Comment

I'm accepting of all races, genders and sexualities. It would not be a problem

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              So is your friend going to hell?

You vociferously censure abortion so when are you gonna let you friend know that he is doing something wrong and need to change his ways?
              My friend knows what it says in the bible about the topic as much as me, why would I need to remind him of it? He doesn't remind me that its wrong when I drink or when I used to be with certain girls. Sounds like like you have an unhealthy obsession about shaming ****sexuals. Mi tink yuh secretly a battyman yuhself

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                worshipping a man as your god is kinda gay tbf. if it was a hot women up there i'd be like aight im in.
                You sure do mention gayness a lot. Think you might be trying to cover something up

Comment

My friend knows what it says in the bible about the topic as much as me, why would I need to remind him of it? He doesn't remind me that its wrong when I drink or when I used to be with certain girls. Sounds like like you have an unhealthy obsession about shaming ****sexuals. Mi tink yuh secretly a battyman yuhself
                  No chance of that. I do know that since a battyman is in your crew, there might be more in your crew and you yourself maybe secretly be one.

Birds of a feather, flock together.
                  Show me your friend and I will tell who you are.

So you and your battyman crew can keep at it. I have no interest in that. No thanks.

Comment

From dem a par inna chi chi man car
                    Blaze di fire mek we bun dem!!!! (Bun dem!!!!)

Comment

You sure do mention gayness a lot. Think you might be trying to cover something up
                      Ripp, you have any gays up in your circle?

Comment

Working...
                      X