No announcement yet.

***The Official Gun/Ammo Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Not a whole lot different. How does it shoot?
    They both shoot well

The only difference is the frame

They both use standard glock parts, slides, barrels, triggers, magazines, etc.

Only difference is one has a stock glock frame and the other one has a p-80 frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Australia buddy

One of the richest and safest countries in the world

Free healthcare, education and home to some of the wealthiest entrepreneurs on the planet

We have a spine and if the populace was scared, we’d punt the government before going to gun shows

US needs to grow up
      I saw a 2017 documentary about meth in Australia. It seems to have a strangle hold over countless lives. It seemed similar to the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
        A few months back I went to the range with some of my buddies and since I've been wanting to buy a gun and get out there with a piece of my own....admittedly I do not know much but guns but im picking up more and more info as I go...and now in a few weeks ill have something to work with of my own...

Any other gun enthusiast in the forum?? wachugot???
        The first tip I will give you is to have the right mindset about guns.

Guns are not a toy and not a typical hobby. They are weapons that have a purpose to kill and injure. Keep that in mind at all times.

So gun safety and a healthy respect for guns is the first things I was taught about guns.

Simple things like never play with your gun, never point it at anything unless you want to kill it, always double check and triple check safety measures. Always clear your weapon. Keep your weapon clean and well maintained. Secure your weapon at all times. Your gun is either on you or in a safe. Especially if you have children.

Everything else comes with practice and experience.
        Last edited by BoxingTech718; 08-28-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          The first tip I will give you is to have the right mindset about guns.

Guns are not a toy and not a typical hobby. They are weapons that have a purpose to kill and injure. Keep that in mind at all time.

So gun safety and a healthy respect for guns is the first things I was taught about guns.

Simple things like never play with your gun, never pint it at anything unless you want to kill it, always double check and triple check safety measure. Always clear your weapon. Keep your weapon clean and well maintained. Secure your weapon at all times. Your gun is either on you or in a safe. Especially if you have children.

Everything else comes with practice and experience.
          All sound advice..... just FYI that post is like 7 years old or something... been a proud gun owner for some time now... but def sound advice..........

Comment

• Comment

• Finally got another sig.

Use to have p226, p228, p229R.

This is also p229 but enhanced elite model.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Finally got another sig.

Use to have p226, p228, p229R.

This is also p229 but enhanced elite model.
                Are you a lawful gun owner aka got papers? or nah?

Comment

Are you a lawful gun owner aka got papers? or nah?
                  Papers for what?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Papers for what?
                    Guns are registered..............

Comment

Guns are registered..............
                      Not in all states. Yours they do but MANY dont. Just pass a FBI background check and you're good.

Comment

Working...
                      X