No announcement yet.

I am sorry if my standards are high, but when you say Elite i wanna see special

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Spence is a poor mans version of GGG with a darker skin color, some other differences are

GGG is in the VADA testing program, Spence doesnt do drug testing.

Spence drains himself to fight smaller fighters. GGG does not.
    they are pretty different. also spence won his first title at 27, GGG at age 33 (*by being awarded it, not outright in ring)

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Spence is a poor mans version of GGG with a darker skin color, some other differences are

GGG is in the VADA testing program, Spence doesnt do drug testing.

Spence drains himself to fight smaller fighters. GGG does not.
      yeah when it comes to spence larrys high standards dont apply. tank, charlos, spence and crawford are exempt from it.

Comment

I think Usyk is on par with Loma and TC. In fact, he's done more than either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          I think Usyk is on par with Loma and TC. In fact, he's done more than either.
          He has. Not sure how anyone could have Crawford above Usyk p4p. He might've gone through more weight classes but his opponents have been C level for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            He has. Not sure how anyone could have Crawford above Usyk p4p. He might've gone through more weight classes but his opponents have been C level for the most part.
            Maybe a cruiserweight just can't get any love.

No one fighting today has unified a divsion entirely on the road. I don't know that this has ever been done. Usyk number one imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              yeah when it comes to spence larrys high standards dont apply. tank, charlos, spence and crawford are exempt from it.
              I criticise Larry a lot but this kind of post is why you're ahead of everyone in the worst poster league table. It's the same exchange that's happened before but you just say the exact same thing even when you were shown to be wrong last time.

You say Larry is biased towards all those guys, he says he's not even a fan of Tank, he's a fan of Loma. You accuse him of lying even though he has been pro-Loma for 4 years and not cared about Tank as far as anyone remembers or can show. You still say he somehow is secretly biased with an agenda. How can he discredit Loma by posting nothing but positive things about him? How can he overrate Tank Davis by never mentioning him? Makes zero sense, achieves nothing.
              Last edited by Clegg; 08-26-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I criticise Larry a lot but this kind of post is why you're ahead of everyone in the worst poster league table. It's the same exchange that's happened before but you just say the exact same thing even when you were shown to be wrong last time.

You say Larry is biased towards all those guys, he says he's not even a fan of Tank, he's a fan of Loma. You accuse him of lying even though he has been pro-Loma for 4 years and not cared about Tank as far as anyone remembers or can show. You still say he somehow is secretly biased with an agenda. How can he discredit Loma by posting nothing but positive things about him? How can he overrate Tank Davis by never mentioning him? Makes zero sense, achieves nothing.
                hes not been pro loma for 4 years.... he might begrudgingly say he has some skill but hes not a 'fan'. hes said on the forum he'd never cheer on a white fighter, he said it in the dome where not many saw it

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Lol, this salty bytch is off his ban and back to following me around. What a sad existence you must have.
                  Been of my ban ages. The same ban u ran to the mods to get, then ran to the mods to delete a thread then tried to get a mod to remove my sig... Look there you house boy, sig still alive. So stfu little snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Been of my ban ages. The same ban u ran to the mods to get, then ran to the mods to delete a thread then tried to get a mod to remove my sig... Look there you house boy, sig still alive. So stfu little snitch.
                    what were u banned for?

Comment

Meh. You're describing good slick fighters, not elite fighters. And you forgot usyk.

Comment

Working...
                      X