Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas Guarantees: If I Touch Amir Khan's Chin - He'll Go Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vargas is completely wrong!! Khan has never taken a lot of damage in any fight in his career!!! His chin won’t allow it...

Comment

Am I the only who feels Khan's chin is not as bad as people think. He got Ko'd by Prescott, who is a hard puncher btw, for being reckless. Same with Garcia. Canelo was way bigger and that shot he caught Khan with would've KO'D any welterweight. On the contrary, vs maidana, his chin withheld great. As long as he doesn't get too carried away, who should stay on his feet.

Btw, he's blowing this dude out. KO inside of 5rounds

Comment

Khan's chin is as delicate as silk, but this is another fixed fight so he can look good to set up a long overdue and now uninteresting match with Brook... sigh, boxing nowadays smh

Comment

If Willie limond can buzz Khan so can vargas.

Comment

Only three hard punchers have stopped Khan. Sure Khans been hurt by featherfisted fighters but he's also gone 12 hard rounds with Maidana.

Comment

Khanvas goes down every time his wife lays a hand on him so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                I can see why Tyson is having these Patty cake matches, what is Khan's accuse ? Unless he going to fight Crawford, Pacquiao or Spence next he needs to retire. And what the hell is the WBA going to do with Keith ?????
                it's actually an eleminator for Pac's wba title

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                  it's actually an eleminator for Pac's wba title

If he actually goes through with it. I remember he had a chance at Danny for the rematch but never did it.

Comment

Khan and Broner are two fighters that are both ducking top fighters with power. They know their careers are over once this happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X