• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Wheres the rusians doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Two witches caught up today in this witch hunt.
        But Russians!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
          Caption: hahaha, Barry. Get up. You don't have to bow to me, I'm not a Muslim sheik

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Caption: hahaha, Barry. Get up. You don't have to bow to me, I'm not a Muslim sheik

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              But Russians!
              It's not over. We're just getting started. We already know Don Jr conspired with a Kremlin agent to receive stolen materials. Don Jr admitted that. His time is coming sonner rather than later. Flynn already pleaded guilty to lying about conversations he had with the Russian ambassador.

The Cohen plea said he coordinated with and was directed by the candidate (Trump) to break campaign finance laws.

Thank God Mueller is draining the swamp

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                It's not over. We're just getting started. We already know Don Jr conspired with a Kremlin agent to receive stolen materials. Don Jr admitted that. His time is coming sonner rather than later. Flynn already pleaded guilty to lying about conversations he had with the Russian ambassador.

The Cohen plea said he coordinated with and was directed by the candidate (Trump) to break campaign finance laws.

Thank God Mueller is draining the swamp
                Haha yeah we'll see what happens. Hey as long as we get that next SC pick I'm all good.

Comment

Michael Cohen has pleaded guilty in a Manhattan court to violating campaign finance laws "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office."
                  I wonder who the candidate is?

Comment

Do we still have checks and balances?

The President's former lawyer has just said, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, that Trump coordinated & directed him to break campaign finance laws to influence the 2016 presidential campaign! Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator!! HELLO????

Do your job Congress!!!! No man is above the law!!

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                      I wonder who the candidate is?
                      Cohen admitted it was Trump

Comment

Working...
                      X