No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Makes Controversial Comment About Breazeale's Son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
    Wow, you just sink lower and lower. You are the worst kind of person on the internet, thinking that you are some big shot because you can sit and type on a keyboard when probably you are just a pathetic lonely POS who wouldn't have the balls to face someone and say that to their face.
    He's a pathetic troll. Best just to just put him on ignore. Probably a little kid

Comment

• Breazeale should borrow Billy Joe Saunders' son for the occasion.

Comment

• I like Wilder and I am a fan.

With that said, fighters these days (Wilder included) really need to learn how to trash talk or stay quiet. Ali made people laugh but had them convinced, Mayweathers arrogant attitude made people love to hate him, James Toney was somewhere between, Ricardo Mayorga (even though hed involve family too) had the F you/fight me attitude.

Comment

• I apologize for all the little wissies on this forum, change your maxipads girls

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
            No, it isn't. Saying "I'll knock you out" is a boxing talk. Showing up as a batman is a "boxing talk" of sorts. But not this. And just because the public is so misleadingly and selectively forgiving of one boxer, it shouldn't give the green light for everyone to talk like this. And Mike Tyson was even more of an idiot for saying this kind of stuff. The only concession we could give to Mike (and even that would be waaay of a stretch) is because he had mental issues and was absolutely desperate to sell the fight and make some money.

What excuses does Wilder have? It was just a scuffle, who cares? Why make it so nasty? Or is he that pathetically desperate for attention? He should behave like a true champion (see either Klitschko for an example) and as an example for the younger boxers following his footsteps.
            Some of these so-called boxing fans seem more
            impressed by fighters who act like cartoon characters
            than by actual boxing ability. I don't understand it.
            I prefer fighters who are vicious in the ring, but conduct
            themselves like gentlemen outside of it.
            Sonny Liston was always feared and intimidating,
            and he never had to speak as disrespectfully as many
            fighters do today. Liston was a classy guy compared
            to guys like Wilder, Broner, and others today, and we
            all know that Liston was more 'gangsta' than any of them.

Comment

• and people support this piece of ****.

Comment

• Breazeale responded:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  Lol, i find all this whining hilarious. When Kovalev (who's actually killed someone in the ring) was saying **** like this, it was all cool and applauded. Please spare us the fake tears ppl.

Yep.... l remember that very well lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    He said nothing negative about the child. Further wouldn't the child see the action of it occurred in the ring since most fighters bring their families. Lastly, he never said he wanted to tell the kid he was gonna cripple his father. He said he wanted the kid to meet him.

Again...poor form...oh and who expects fighters to be role models?
                    You don’t have to explain a damn thing to these Joshua cry babies/apologists. I wish one of them would ask me if what he said was wrong, lmao.

Comment

• OK, what the hell man? You just went too far, too far

Comment

Working...
                      X