Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse To Critics: Put on Gloves, Get To Where I Am!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas matthysse: "I don't deserve to get beat up like this"

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Its only from classless Broner fans anyway sat here gloating like beating a guy coming off a 2 yr lay off for a plastic belt actually means something.
      I'd rather every fighter I supported quit than support that t0sser.
      bruh,lucas was a overrated hypejob that u fell for,thats why ur mad

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        I still like lucas style. Postol is great boxer, cant a be a fan a clincher though.
        Clinchers like him and Klitschko can have great success but they'll never be greats fighting like that. It's horrible to watch.

Comment

It's perfectly sensible for a person to not want to continue after something like that so I don't fault him for throwing the towel. As a father and husband, he has his future to think about. But as a fighter, he still gets downgraded in my book. He's gone soft. We saw his upper limit for pain, and it simply wasn't good enough. At least not good enough for what's unreasonably required for fighters to be great. He's still very good, has had a career to be proud of, and I favor him over most 140 pounders. But seeing him plateau like that while still in his prime was depressing.

Comment

There was only one way this hype job’s story could end. This guy has a cult like fan base, his fans are somehow trying to twist his quitting into something honorable.

And for people hating on Broner, he took far more punishment against Maidana and never quit.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              bruh,lucas was a overrated hypejob that u fell for,thats why ur mad

No more overrated than Broner was and is.
              At least Lucas actually beat legitimate fighters. If only he took the Broner route. 4 weight world champion

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Clinchers like him and Klitschko can have great success but they'll never be greats fighting like that. It's horrible to watch.
                Maybe this post would have some validity if it weren’t for the fact that the last 3 rounds in the fight Postol didn’t hold and just put a beating on the Lucas.

Comment

Broner fans they're like ants coming out of a mound to gloat as if Broner actually did something. Its almost as if they think Broner was the one who beat Matthysse.

With Floyd gone they need something, anything. They'll be on the Ashley Theophane train next. Feophain never quit doe!

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
                    Whoa. Tough guy huh? Its pretty obvious that you're not a fighter and have never competed at anything but sucking dick.
                    Damn look who just full ****. Youre the little puzzy boy thats scared to get punched in the face. If anyone will ram a c0ck in their moth its your panzie ass.
                    You got beat up a lot on the bus? You know how it feels to be a quitter dont you? like you know how it feels to have a big radiator hose rammed up your ass! lmfao...Panzie

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Lucas matthysse: "I don't deserve to get beat up like this"
                      Sad to say I was thinking the same thing.
                      It looks like he's taking the Ortiz route.

Comment

Working...
                      X