Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bas Rutten: Pacquiao's Failure To Mix Up His Combos Against Floyd Cost Him The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac failure to load up on 750ml of the mystery juice of his choice cost him the fight.

Comment

His biggest problem is he got old.

But seriously who cares about what Bas Rutten thinks right now? Everyone and their momma had an opinion on why he lost, move on people.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        And who the hell is Bas Rutten???? Last time I checked, Manny out landed Floyd. So, this point is baseless. Furthermore, Vegas, the judges, and the ref cost Manny the fight. What you idiots fail to realize and give Manny credit for, is that he didn't have to throw 100 punches a round, against Floyd. Why????????? Because he is a better fighter than Floyd. He was also a champion in the fight. What about ring generalship? Clean effective punching? Effective aggressiveness? STFU! You all claim to know boxing but will not be honest about what happened May 2nd. Boxing is corrupt. How about that theory? F U Bas Rutten!
        One of the greatest mixed martial artists in history. Has a kick named after him. His opinion means something.

Comment

I don't agree with Bas, though. I think Pac's biggest problem was he wasn't aggressive enough. He tried to box way too much.

Comment

Pacquiao does variate his attack it's more of his inability to fight on the inside or maybe, it's more his reluctance to throw on the inside? If you watch Pacquiao earlier in his career he would sit in the pocket and work the body.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
              Pac failure to load up on 750ml of the mystery juice of his choice cost him the fight.
              750 ml of TORADOL might be a bit too much , now if it was fluids 750 ml is a small dose but not for TORADOL .

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                I don't agree with Bas, though. I think Pac's biggest problem was he wasn't aggressive enough. He tried to box way too much.
                I hear what you're saying but Bas does have a point about Pac's left,rights when Floyd was on the ropes instead of doubling/tripling with one arm to mix up the pattern..

Left, rights all day:

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                  And who the hell is Bas Rutten???? Last time I checked, Manny out landed Floyd. So, this point is baseless. Furthermore, Vegas, the judges, and the ref cost Manny the fight. What you idiots fail to realize and give Manny credit for, is that he didn't have to throw 100 punches a round, against Floyd. Why????????? Because he is a better fighter than Floyd. He was also a champion in the fight. What about ring generalship? Clean effective punching? Effective aggressiveness? STFU! You all claim to know boxing but will not be honest about what happened May 2nd. Boxing is corrupt. How about that theory? F U Bas Rutten!

Comment

Manny was never that fighter period

Comment

Manny was always left right left right..but people ignored that

Comment

Working...
                      X