Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Floyd owes the fan a big fight after the Maidana fight, there i said it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i enjoy laughing at the warped minds of Floyd's minions

Comment

Would be nice if more fighters emerged into the mix and the sweepstakes of fighting Pacquiao and Mayweather

Algieri is at least something NEW to the mix at Welterweight instead of the same flat footed unskilled fighters who beat ANOTHER AVERAGE Fighter to get a shot a Mayweather like Guerrero, Victor Ortiz and some of the other recent Mayweather fighters.

He don't "OWE" us ****, this is boxing is it not...HE IS SUPPOSE TO FIGHT THE VERY BEST AVAILABLE in and around his Division...because well THAT IS WHAT BOXERS DO! That being said, Mayweather can CREATE HIS OWN OPPONENT, networks and promotions are not doing a good job building up more contenders to challenge Mayweather and Pacquiao because they all have their ass so far up Pacquiao and Mayweather ASSES! Promote Better!
      Last edited by sicko; 11-15-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
        Garcia is the easiest fight for Floyd out of the opponents you listed you dimwit Floyd nuthugger.

Herrera's left overs & you know it.
        Garcia IS another easy UD win for TBE. DG, just like many fighters, get disoriented when the opponent moves a lot. DG shines when he's threatened and forced to trade. He's extremely dangerous when he senses his opponent's KO objective. That's why Herrera frustrated him, a KO was not his main objective.

They will have a hard time promoting this. This would do worse than the Guerrero and Maidana 1 and 2 fights.

Comment

Working...
        X