Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did the best job beating Marcos Maidana? Mayweather, Khan, or Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    OP forgot to put Morales on the list.

A shot grandpa version with one eye shut for 11 rounds.
    OP also forgot to put that this version of Maidana gives shot Morales his retirement papers, Alexander his 2nd defeat i believe at that time, and Khan an early Garcia KO. You guys seriously sit up here with a straight face and act like Floyd fought the same Maidana from years ago. I don't even like floyd but the hate is strong in here.

Comment

Devon, Khan, Floyd 2, Morales, Floyd 1.

Different ends of the spectrum:
      Devon took him to school.
      Floyd got wacked around.

Comment

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
        OP also forgot to put that this version of Maidana gives shot Morales his retirement papers, Alexander his 2nd defeat i believe at that time, and Khan an early Garcia KO. You guys seriously sit up here with a straight face and act like Floyd fought the same Maidana from years ago. I don't even like floyd but the hate is strong in here.
        this

Comment

Alexander but Mayweather probably fought the best version of Maidana

Comment

The Khan and Mayweather fights probably enhanced Maidana's reputation more than hurt it. After seeing Alexander beat him I completely wrote off MM as a welterweight contender.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Alexander, Floyd II, Floyd I then Khan
              it's more like:

1. alexander
              2. khan
              3. floyd 2 or morales
              4. floyd 1

both alexander and khan fought everlast mx maidana prime. khan fought and beat a more prime maidana also.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushid***333; View Post
                Alexander but Mayweather probably fought the best version of Maidana
                Co-sign!!! Without a doubt ....

Maidana today, would bulldoze Khan and possibly beat Alexander. Out of the three listed (Maidana, Khan, Alexander), Maidana is showing the greatest improvements in skill and technique.

Comment

Notice how he says Floyd 1 and 2? Khan didn't need 2 attempts, pillow gloves and dropped him in the process.

Alexander is no doubt #1.
                  Neither did Mayweather if we're being realistic.

Comment

OP forgot to put Morales on the list.

A shot grandpa version with one eye shut for 11 rounds.
                    grandpa versiong who fought with no excuses, no holding, no stalling, looking to the ref, running. was never bambi legged.
                    in the fight right after khan, maidana fought on PPV - his career rose! khan went on to fight mccloskey back in the uk
                    after maidana, devon went out and out an ancient randall bailey and stunk out the joint yet again, proving the guys only hope is to run out the clock.l maidana lost nothing, his career still rose!

floyd, alexander, khan all looked like clowns and had to make excuses for their "victories" " i ran, i held, i turned my back..but win is a win!"

devon v khan will have holding on the scale of an akinwande vs akinwande bout.

Comment

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
                      current maidana will beat up thurman, brooke, khan and alexander. if maidana loses in his next fight he is shot fighter because of the beating he recieves from floyd. maidana is not prime before the floyd fights and hopefully not shot after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X