No announcement yet.

Lomachenko/Russell Purse bid scheduled for Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
    Russell will win, if anything he has ring pro ring experience. Loma does not and will get ate alive. In the first fight he didnt know when he could expend energy or let it go. he couldnt gauge what he had left or would have left in a 12 rdr and Gary has been having World champions stay away from him. This loma guy is getting a terrible disservice with this management. But hey, atleast russell will have a belt and make for some great matchups around that weight Loma........well we will see he still has time. But once Russell is a champion theres gonna be some very good matchups
    da fuq?.......

Comment

I'll be the first to say it, Russell Jr by KO....

Comment

Come on loma, is it for the belt??

Comment

ehh I guess man

the ONLY reason i can give Loma a shot here is because they are both am standouts, meaning neither were rooted with a 'pro style' per se. At least not in comparison to Salido, for example. Having said that, Russell must have learned something in those 20+ TBA pro fights. I just think he will know how to carry and wins the rounds to a UD
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 04-16-2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight if it happens.

Comment

I cant believe a guy that is 1-1 is in line for a vacant belt...

Funny thing is, that his 2 fights are better than any of Russell jr's opponents...

I doubt this fight gets made.

Comment

Make it happen

Comment

I think that, after the purse bid, Gary Russell Jr.'s father will refuse the fight, while in the same breath claim that Russell Jr. is the best featherweight in the world and is willing to fight anybody.

I also doubt if GBP will bother to bid on the fight. I could see TR winning the purse bid and attempting to put the fight on the undercard of Chavez Jr./GGG.
                  Last edited by big_james10; 04-16-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Wonder if Don King will win the bid

Probably default on it anyways

Comment

Russell Jr will treat Lomachenko like the TBA y'all always make fun of.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X