Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    See how you keep backtracking? I thought he dominated the division? Now he beat some top 10 opponents
    Lol ok you got me there, but you know what I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      Lennox made a right decision. He didn't need to rematch Vitali. It would be very risky for him. Although reward for beating Vitali more convincingly would be much bigger than if Vitali beats Haye.

I would love to see Vitali-haye but only if Haye is not such a lazy bull**** guy. He would retire and beating him doesn't mean much.
      Good points made.

Comment

• I would love to see Vitali fight David Haye and for Haye to be ahead on the cards and then Vitali to pull off a crushing TKO 6

I would love to see the Klitschko fans deal with that on here. On one hand jubilation their man won, yet on the other they would have to acknowledge a stoppage is a stoppage and it doesnt matter if you are Mike Jones coasting until Randall Bailey turns your lights out, or if Lewis wrecks your face so much the ring Dr's save you from severe damage

Vitali wasn't dominating, he was winning at the time he got technically knocked the fcuk out.

Dealwithit.com

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          If Vitali retires then I'm absolutely fine with it, he's got other things to achieve now.

However, if he fights again, I do think it should be against Haye and nobody else for a number of reasons. Much like I felt with Lennox. If Lennox was going to fight again, I felt there was only one person it should have been against.

I do think you tend to be the most reasonable Klitschko fan on here, but there are some others that let bias get in the way.
          I get your points and I prefer if Vitali fought again it's against Haye.

Comment

• Bruno was beating Lewis by more than Vit was.

Yet he doesn't get the win'

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
              Lol ok you got me there, but you know what I mean.
              No, I don't know. Not when you're inventing points. First you said Vitali was on par with Lennox in terms of ability and accomplishments, which you backed off from because both were complete and utter crap. Then you said Vitali dominated the division, which you backed off from because that's utterly false. So I don't know what you mean unless what you mean is that you will keep making **** up to puff up Vitali, a paper champ whose best performance came in a fight where he got stopped halfway through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Bruno was beating Lewis by more than Vit was.

Yet he doesn't get the win'
                Funny cause it's true.

Comment

• he was up on the scorecards. he did very well early on.

lewis landed clean punches that tore his f#cking face open. cuts like that can blind you permanently. if the fight weren't for the HW championship of the world it would have been stopped sooner. that was one of the most badly damaged eyes you will ever see. he had cuts on the eyelid, under the eye, and that thumb sized gash that took up an entire eyebrow.

tko6.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    he was up on the scorecards. he did very well early on.

lewis landed clean punches that tore his f#cking face open. cuts like that can blind you permanently. if the fight weren't for the HW championship of the world it would have been stopped sooner. that was one of the most badly damaged eyes you will ever see. he had cuts on the eyelid, under the eye, and that thumb sized gash that took up an entire eyebrow.

tko6.
                    This.

I really don't know how anyone can claim it wasn't a good stoppage. The cut was horrendous.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Not even close. He looked like he was going down in the next round or 2.
                      I think so as well...Lennox was starting to land some heavy stuff...Vit showed mad heart though

Comment

Working...
                      X