No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Glad u posted gif look how far Manny was leaning forward and out of control....basically he threw his entire body into that right hand...I dont care who's punching, u do that ****, u can make a feather fisted puncher look like he has one hitter quitter power...can't believe people are acting like Marquez never knocked no one out 40 KOs on his record

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
      Not entirely. He was having trouble breathing near the end. That made Manny over-confident and the rest is history, but the fact is, Marquez took more punishment than he would have wanted to take, and if Manny hadn't got over-confident, Marquez would probably have been in big trouble.
      Absolutely, green K and way to call it like it is. I'm going to get **** for my last post but you are 100% right.

Not saying JMM got lucky, it wasn't luck but it wasn't some master plan. Pac leaped in, look at the replay he literally leaped 2 feet forward right into that shot thinking JMM was too hurt to do something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        I don't fucking get the haters and trolls right now, this fight shows us what's great about boxing and you assholes can't even appreciate that. WTF kind of fans are you?
        This. People like these is what makes boxing bad.

Comment

• We can all kiss the Floyd vs. Manny fight goodbye... Thanks to that snake Arum!!!

Comment

• Floyd>>>>>>>>>>>>>JMM>>>>>>>>PAC

#FACTS

Get over it

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              The more they keep showing it the more it has me thinking? How does all of a sudden Marquez have this 1 punch KO power? Then his strength trainer Hererra doesn't make it any easier to comprehend.. but then again Manny abilities from 2 years ago was questionable as well so in all boxing is corrupt and until OSTS are mandatory we will never knows who's juicing for sure.
              55 wins, 40 by KO....

very few fighters share such a record, and all of them have KO power!!!

like, you do not get that % just by chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddoes View Post
                Floyd has been saying this for years. Pacquiao got what he deserved and there is no doubt in my mind his career is done. He will never be the same fighter again mentally or physically. No one seemed to notice it was body shots that ultimately got him knocked out. Body shots take a lot out of you and JMM stuck to his gameplan.
                That's exactly what Marquez said and I predicted before him saying it. Check the sig.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYqO0...KfBbuBdnUrDenA

Comment

• fake fight

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                      LOL
                      there's more fl0mos celebrating than Marquez's fans in this thread.

You hurt or Mad that Manny got iced???

Comment

Working...
                      X