• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1:17 what a G.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Same.

When Ortiz bullied Berto in close I wasn't surprised, seing as Ortiz is a tank at the weight. However, Berto was the heavier man last night and naturally the much bigger man, to see Guerrero push him around in the clinches and basically dominate him physically was a surprise. He was fighting at 126 as little as 4 years ago.

I don't see Broner losing to anyone from 130-140 unless he meets Gamboa, the boy is a bit special. Ricky has become a very good fighter, but I don't see anything other than a Broner W.
      Steroids is the answer for Guerrero. People are going to start blasting me but seriously... Roach with all his medication and the fact that he IS ACTUALLY prescribed steroids for his disease and then hooking up Manny is not stretch for me to think. What type of drugs do you think Guerrero wife get's for battling her cancer? I mean seriously as you say he was at 122 4 years ago and now he's bulling a WW? The only reason he may not be is because that WW was Berto and well he is pure trash on the inside. Really it isn't even his fault he has the worst trainer in boxing, he teaches him NOTHING never have a seen a shred of improvement from Berto since the Collazo fight, it's as if he hasn't fought since then, it's terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        I don't know if any one mentioned this but berto did the shoulder roll against a left handed fighter. LOL
        Iliterally mentioned this out loud... then Berto instantly got hurt and dropped.
        We all laughed

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Berto did it last night, Alvarez has done it, a few others recently have done it. They all look moronic, and get hit more than they would if they just kept both gloves in front of their face. Do they really think its as simple as adopting that stance, and their defense will be better?
          Cause of all the little f10mo$

Comment

berto needs to fire his trainer and get real with himself, foot work sucks and the shell looked like a taco shell not a philly shell wtf.... he showed heart tho

Comment

Working...
            X