No announcement yet.

Rivalries where you liked both fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivalries where you liked both fighters

Any rivalries where it was obvious hate/dislike from both sides/fans/fighters?

Example: I know you were either with Hopkins or Trinidad but I liked them both and could care less who won. Even though I did pull for Hopkins but if Trinidad won it would've been great too.

Another example: Pacquiao and Mayweather. I dislike them both as people. Floyd's a dic.k/as.shole and Pacquiao's godliness is simply fake to me. But as fighters I like both their styles and would enjoy the fight rather than take sides.

Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik Morales

Comment

morales vs. pacquiao. a true test of resilience and unyielding focus to show whose style is superior.

Comment

JMM and Paq, JMM is the epitome of technical prowess, lacks a little handspeed, but makes up for it with classic Mexican heart, and Paq has done amazing things for the last five years, although I think he has lost a step in the last year. We will see them in the ring soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik Morales
          Thisssssss

Comment

This fight meant absolutely nothing, but it still ****ed with me: Roy Jones vs. Felix Trinidad.

Comment

Taylor Chevez

Barrera Morales

Ward Froch

Comment

Bernard Roy

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
                  JMM and Paq, JMM is the epitome of technical prowess, lacks a little handspeed, but makes up for it with classic Mexican heart, and Paq has done amazing things for the last five years, although I think he has lost a step in the last year. We will see them in the ring soon.
                  Marquez was a favorite of mine before I knew who Pacquiao was. Now that I know Pacquiao they are both favorites of mine.

Comment

Gatti/Ward, two really like-able guys that brutalized themselves.

Bowe/Holyfield, I didn't know who to root for. Felt happy for the winner and really bad for the loser

Chavez/Whitaker by the end of the fight I liked Pernell that little much better

Comment

Working...
                    X