No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley, "DOWN GOES MAYWEATHER!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    The one that looses at the game she is playing and tries to hide behing those metal poles.

Well you guys drive a hard bargain so Im going old school ELHURACAN58 style until I find another pic I can masturbate to.

Better green k me to dj, that douche Maniac gave me red k for apparently not accepting criticism.
    Post the girls name, I'll try to find a better pic.

Comment

i want canelo to brutalize that ***** shane for the whole fight and then knock him out in the last round

Comment

I give Cotto a good chance, if Cotto can land a solid shot to the body and capitalize then Cotto has a good chance. I just hate when Cotto throws a 3punch combo then stops to admire it.. Cotto has to be aggressive.

Keep in mind Floyd is vulnerable and can be hurt ala Shane.. If Shane can hurt Floyd then Cotto can as well..

It could be an upset..

Comment

I think Mosley has a better chance at beating Canelo than Cotto beating Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
            I think Mosley has a better chance at beating Canelo than Cotto beating Mayweather.

muy bien puesto.............

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              lol i met sold old guy who came by my shop and he also told me cotto was a real azzhole. the guy i met is a writer in puerto rico he said he was from cagas part not sure and said cotto kicked him out, whenever he was goin to interview him.
              Rey Colon? If it was him, he dont like Cotto at all. Cotto dont give him interviews. There is something going on there. BTW, in the personal he is not an azzhole. He is who he is. People want him to be like Tito when he is not.

Comment

Yeah after pondering my options, Ive decided to bring her back. Maybe its something I see in her you guys dont, but I like it.

Comment

"DOWN GOES MAYWEATHER!" We didn't get to hear this but it was a great fight. No doubt Miguel is still a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
                    "DOWN GOES MAYWEATHER!" We didn't get to hear this but it was a great fight. No doubt Miguel is still a top fighter.

miguel perdio, pero se miro como un hombre muy motivado y relajado. Pienso que cotto peleo muy inteligente y tomo su tiempo. Si esta pelea hibiera sido echa ase unos 5-6 anios pienso que gana cotto............

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      miguel perdio, pero se miro como un hombre muy motivado y relajado. Pienso que cotto peleo muy inteligente y tomo su tiempo. Si esta pelea hibiera sido echa ase unos 5-6 anios pienso que gana cotto............
                      yeah i give him props for trying to do his best, but why did he leave at the end? he didn't give a post fight interview and neither went to the post fight presser. to me that was a pretty ******* thing to do. miguel's always been a respectable man, wish he would kind of accept defeat like a man ya know. but no, i think 4-5 years ago mayweather would've been faster and cotto wouldn't be as smart let alone not have diaz in his corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X