No announcement yet.

Got into a car accident...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
    My alignment suspension all the **** under the car is ****ed. All my tires are pointing different directions. I just paid that b*tch off too. Man I hope it doesn't take like 4 months to get this **** settled. Definitely about to go pick up a luxurious rental car on her insurance's dime.
    Oh hell yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      Awwww you poor thing, I'm glad you are ok
      Don't tease me... I told you last time I will rip the panties off!

Comment

Dude its her age. She can't help it. I was in a situation like this. My grandfather wanted to drive his car to the store so me and my brother went with him. I hadnt realized how much his driving skills had worsened. Im talking with my brother when he realizes at the last second that hes gonna miss his turn. He pulls from the left lane all the way across to the right almost running into four cars along the way. Then he screamed at us for not catching it earlier. Luckily we didnt hit anybody but we stopped letting him drive after that.

Comment

If I made a thread every time I got into a car accident, you guys would of thought I was dead. Haha. Seems like you're A ok if you're posting.

Comment

So she collided with u at the intersection?

Did she have a stop sign or traffic light?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              its coffee time.

no effort was put into that dudey.
              yeah but what the hell was with all of the spins and ****? did i see you do a three sixty?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                yeah but what the hell was with all of the spins and ****? did i see you do a three sixty?
                hahahaha! dammit timmeh, that was the other guy!

Comment

At least you walked away from it. That's what's important.

Comment

so you decided after the accident to get home and post it on bs

Comment

Please tell me you at least acted like you were injured on the scene, so the cops would note it, and then you can sue her for a few G's. . .

*JOKING. . . I know you're not a scammer unlike some posters around here*

Comment

Working...
                      X