No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez should NOT go down to 150!! Maybe not even 154 anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Agree , fuk the CW , its not right to force a CW below the limit for a division , and then claim the title , if you want the WW MW or whatever title you must abide by the rules of that division in things that will effect the fight in a handicap advantage deal ,

This CW **** effects the performances of the athlete and in doing that gives a distorted view on a Win or its truth worth in history , they sell this to make the fight fair bull**** to the masses because they have no clue about weight , to the idiot on the street weight is nothing ,,

The more scientific the sport gets the more trainers will look for an edge , and playing with weight in a one on one fight is the biggest advantage you can get in boxing if you play it right , if they had a set rehydration weight that would be so much fair than a day before dry out , thats opens up so much with a 30 hour window to fight time .

Fuk CWs .
    when fighters agreed to do cw, then no one else should bother to say anything about one fighter being at a disadvantage....

or that the winner does not deserve anything......

cw is to have fights that never would have come about due to big weight differences...

before pac vs odlh, majority thought pac will got clobbered and was the big underdog....

after the fight...pac was looked upon low as a cw monster....

ironic, isn't it?

Comment

if he thinks he can, i think he should!...no one knows sergio better than himself!

Comment

Sergio is a small Middleweight.. 154 would be fine for him.. He should fight the Cotto-Margarito winner, and then the winner of Pac-Mayweather (if it ever happens!) at 154.

There's nothing for him at 160. He should try to win a title at 154, which would look good on his resume.. Cotto-Marg winner would be a good name on his resume too..

Comment

when sergio goes down and looses all were going to hear is a hole lot of escuses !!!! just like oscar went down to 147 ( his choice not mannys) !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
            At 150 it'll be Pac Oscar all over again. Even at 154, he may just be too drained to win. Honestly, I don't think he should go below 156/7.
            He regularly weighs in at 167-8 for his 160 lb fights, and he's often eating regular meals up to the weigh in. I believe he is a 154 lb'er who went up to 160 to get the better fights. His career has been spilit between 147 for the first half, and 154 for the second, with only aa handful of fights at 160.

And, as i said, he's always well below weightlimit .

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              He regularly weighs in at 167-8 for his 160 lb fights, and he's often eating regular meals up to the weigh in. I believe he is a 154 lb'er who went up to 160 to get the better fights. His career has been spilit between 147 for the first half, and 154 for the second, with only aa handful of fights at 160.

And, as i said, he's always well below weightlimit .
              Sorry I see a typo, I meant 157-58.

Comment

Obviously, nobody wants him to move down other than Floydiots. Pac's legacy will be miles ahead of Floyd if Floyd doesn't fight even a dehydrated Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  i remember when the *****s was saying pacman will never fight sergio even at 150 pacman doesnt have the balls to ever fight sergio, now theres ONLY rumors that this fight might happen and the same people is already trying to discredit the fight saying 150 is not legit LOL! bunch of hypocrites!!
                  I certainly hope you aren't referring to me. I'm not trying to discredit any fight. Over and over I keep hearing about people saying he should fight so and so at 150 and I think it's a bad idea. I actually recommended that Pac and Mayweather stay away from Martinez altogether because he's too big for them in my opinion.

Good enough for you?

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Who gave you permission to post in my forum?
                  You're a card-carrying communist. I have proof.

Comment

That commie bastard dresses weird and pretends to trash his own country just to throw everyone off. He hasn't fooled me.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      That commie bastard dresses weird and pretends to trash his own country just to throw everyone off. He hasn't fooled me.

Have you gone completely mad? I'm about as Russian as Sergio Martinez (I'm also about as sexy as him too, but that's a different discussion)...

I think you're drinking too much craft beer these days; it's ****ed up your perception...

Comment

Working...
                      X