No announcement yet.

Short of stopping Mosley...PACMAN deserves no credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    All these threads trying to control how much reverence Pac gets. Like the mafia.
    well Mosley is old...................to be fair............

Comment

Are you serious come on nobody can say a KO will happen in any NON heavy weight fight, Mosley is a great fighter he was the king of the welterweight division until dethrowned my Mayweather and Mayweather is a P4P champ so the only way I dont give Pac credit is if Mosley stuns or wobbles or even drops him
      Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      A KO win would be the only result that deserves any praise imo...............a Mosley thats fighting PAC is almost as old as the one who fought .......you know who.........................

Comment

i dont see a KO. i see naazim throwing in the towel.

Comment

A KO win would be the only result that deserves any praise imo...............a Mosley thats fighting PAC is almost as old as the one who fought .......you know who.........................
          Think about this one for a minute, then explain how it makes any sense whatsoever.

I swear to god, even after being bashed for his performance against Mayweather by everyone including the ts, now he's almost, ALMOST as old as he was a year ago? did he travel back in time somehow?

Comment

I would be impressed if Shane was coming off a win. Shane said himself the game is 85% mental. No win in over 2 years is no way to be mentally prepared.

Comment

Anything less than a impressive KO, Pac will not get credit in my book.

Comment

I don't care if Pac goes out and utterly destroys Mosley inside 6 rounds. Which I think it's a very likely scenario, he still gets no credit from me.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I don't care if Pac goes out and utterly destroys Mosley inside 6 rounds. Which I think it's a very likely scenario, he still gets no credit from me.
                  i gotta agree .... and i really do try and not hate on pac. but i hate this and his last fight beyond words

Comment

All your critical opinions will die from 30+ years and on.........this is will be remembered as a valid win against a HOF. Sorry folks....truth here.

Comment

That's right. Expectation has been as claim has been made. No back track now. Talk the talk and walk the walk. Time to back up that **** like elephants dropping da bombs on da zoo.

Comment

Working...
                      X