Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF? Obama picks Rahm Emanuel as Chief of Staff.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
    He moved from neo-lib to neo-con for election purposes.
    I don't pay any attention to what Politicians do or say while trying to get elected. That's why this notion of a centrist Obama that cares about both parties, or all Americans, is so hilarious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      The messed up thing is,
      1. I believe in abortion (there are too many unwanted children in this world as it is, I wouldn't bring a ******ed baby into this world, women that are raped should definitely be allowed to have one, etc.)
      2. I'm not a religious fanatic (I think religion for the most part does a lot of good in bringing people together and I do think there is good and evil, that there is something magical about life, but I don't attend church or read the bible.)
      3. I'm not against immigration (most of them are hard working, productive members of society and at least one wheel would fall off the system without them, plus my grandfather was from Mexico.)

I do consider myself a conservative, but I don't think the Republican party represents me any more. We certainly didn't head towards a smaller government and less spending the last 8 years.

I'm definitely not a democrat, though I do think a certain amount of balance is needed and some good comes from some of their policies, in moderation. But a Congress run by Natzi Pelosi, Harold Reid, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd without a Pres to veto them would have been a nightmare if they'd reached the filibuster proof mark.

Jindal/Pawlenty 2012, I'm liking what I see from those two so far, especially Jindal.
      you're my kind of republican. i'm pro life though not the hardcore pro life type.

i'm very conservative on economic , military issues but i'm more a moderate or libertarian when it comes to social issues.

i think the government should stay out of people's business.

we need to regroup the party. the religious wackos have to much influence on our party.

Comment

Working...
      X