Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you think Cheato began using plaster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure he used them against Lujan.. remember what happened to his ear?

Comment

Originally posted by playaballer1 View Post
      I'm sure he used them against Lujan.. remember what happened to his ear?
      Are you people this stupid?? have you ever taken a look at Lujan's coliflower ears before? ears like his are already damaged enough for a solid punch to land top open up and start bleeding, besides Lujan has the tendency to bend over a lot when he fights and he was getting tagged by Tony's right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
        Are you people this stupid?? have you ever taken a look at Lujan's coliflower ears before? ears like his are already damaged enough for a solid punch to land top open up and start bleeding, besides Lujan has the tendency to bend over a lot when he fights and he was getting tagged by Tony's right hand.
        Yo first off that's my opinion.. Many fighters had coliflower ears before fighting but I have never seen anything like Lujan's ear when it was busted up like it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter right View Post
          We can't be sure, but I think it would be very honourable if Margarito acted like a man and fronted up about when he started using it.
          In my view its the only way he can be even partially forgiven for being a cheat.

Comment

and he just loss a fight against Santos before that bout

Comment

buahahahaah says the guy that's in love with Margarito...

I can only say that I think he used it for the Cotto fight and the Lujan fight... The only person that knows for sure is him, Margacheato will never come out and admitt it. He's a piece of **** and everything he accomplished (plaster or not) is now down the drain. No credibility.

Comment

and he just loss a fight against Santos before that bout
                He lost because Santos headbutted his ass and opened a nasty ass cut on his head, he was fighting in PR and was gaining momentum late in the fight, dude it's well documented, take some time to watch the fight before you open your mouth and talk out of your ass.

Comment

Yo first off that's my opinion.. Many fighters had coliflower ears before fighting but I have never seen anything like Lujan's ear when it was busted up like it did.
                  How else would a busted open Coliflower ear look like after fighting 10 rounds against a puncher like Margarito?

Comment

He lost because Santos headbutted his ass and opened a nasty ass cut on his head, he was fighting in PR and was gaining momentum late in the fight, dude it's well documented, take some time to watch the fight before you open your mouth and talk out of your ass.
                    Whoa whoa chill der buddy. so you saying that loss wouldn't make him want to cheat?? Margarito is a ****king cheater.. Truth hurts. The cocksucker should be ban for life. He defintely used them plaster against Lujan. His ear ear was so busted it looked it was cut with a box cutter.

I saw Marg v Santos fight btw
                    Last edited by playaballer1; 01-28-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

IMO he first started Using when he fought Six Heads Lewis. the fact is he got caught right before Mosley. Good luck getting the truth from Tony and Bob.

Comment

Working...
                      X