Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a big schnoz. headgear suggestions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a big schnoz. headgear suggestions?

so my trainer says it's time for sparring but i need to buy headgear. is there any headgear that MIGHT protect my big nose a little more than others? or does it even make a difference? i'm looking to buy training headgear.

i see that some headgear has the cheek protectors that extend further towards the nose and are a bit more padded, does that make the difference?

Comment

keep your chin down and tucked into your collar bone, boom instant nose protection.

Comment

thanks meng!

Comment

If your worried about your nose...boxing isnt really your sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
            If your worried about your nose...boxing isnt really your sport.
            you're dumb.

anyway get a facebar headgear. search around on the forum and see what people like. If you're rich then get a winning fg5000.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
              you're dumb.

anyway get a facebar headgear. search around on the forum and see what people like. If you're rich then get a winning fg5000.
              No lets be real here, boxing is a sport where we get punched in the face round after round, theirs a reason a good deal leave the sport with unique noses. If getting my nose busted was my main concern i'd be exploring other options...just sayin...
              Last edited by Kayo; 07-21-2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

yeh

Originally posted by Kayo View Post
                No lets be real here, boxing is a sport where we get punched in the face round after round, theirs a reason a good deal leave the sport with unique noses. If getting my nose busted was my main concern i'd be exploring other options...just sayin...
                it's not my main concern at all, i know its bound to happen again that i'll probably bust my nose, but i would say the less i do it the better. i'm fully aware that you cant enter the sport and not expect to get a few injuries.

Comment

if you get the right headgear i dont see any nose injuries occurring.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
                    if you get the right headgear i dont see any nose injuries occurring.
                    no nose injuries, but concussions are a ***** and you can't avoid that in boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X